Part 2

Here's the more SCHEXUAL part. So, if you have a sensitive stomach or your parents are around... you may NOT want to read this... Just sayin' PG-13 to R

Tim stoked fire while Dave booted up Trenton’s phone. Dave was always the one who decided which dare was acceptable. Of course, there were always truths, but those were hardly ever picked.

“ Alriiiight!” Dave said as he shook the phone to spin names. clickity click click click click, the noises from the “wheel” rang out loudly. The clicking stopped and Dave squinted to read the name in the low light.

“ McKayla!! Truth or Dare?” he called out to her. McKayla giggled.

“ Uhmmm.. Dare!” she giggled again. Dave clicked through a few of the options before crowing loudly to the group, “ You and Tim must have 7 minutes in Heaven!” McKayla blushed and giggled (again), Tim was high-fived and patted on the back. They left together and went into the house.

“ Now, while they’re getting busy...” Dave trailed off, and the teens still around the fire laughed as the app selected another victim. 

Kyle sighed as person after person was selected. Tim and McKayla came back twenty minutes later flushed and messy haired. Almost everybody had at least kissed somebody except for Kyle, Dave, and Kaila

“ Kaila! Dare or Dare?” Dave was obviously into Kaila, and wanted so badly for her to be forced to him. Kaila smiled in the firelight.

“ Dare!” she replied. Kyle couldn’t help but notice how her eyes flicked to his. Or how her hair seemed to have caught aflame in the dim glow from the fire.

“ You have to kiss me!” Dave practically flew from his seat over to her. Kaila shrugged nonchalantly and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Dave was clearly disappointed. Kyle suppressed the urge to laugh.

“Kyle,” he said. Kyle gave a small smile.

“ Dare, duh.” All the girls chittered and giggled. Except for Kaila, who was watching him closely.

Dave hesitated in reading the dare.“ You must make out with Kaila.” he said in a monotone. Kyle hid a smile. He stood and walked over to Kaila’s seat, Dave in the way. He held out his hand. Kaila took it without missing a beat and followed him towards the house.

“ ‘EY! You guys gotta stay out here! It’s not 7 minutes in Heaven!” someone called. Probably Trish. Kyle just shrugged and pulled Kaila back towards the firelight. He sat next to her, almost having to shove Dave out of the way. Kaila bit her lip and glanced down at Kyle’s lips.

“ Just do it already!” Micheal called out from across the circle. Kyle hesitated slightly, not wanting to force her. He finally gave her a slow, soft kiss on the lips. When he pulled away. Kaila rolled her eyes.

“ That was bullshit, Ky,” she said before she grabbed his face and pulled him in.

Instead of the slow, soft kiss he had been expecting originally, she practically smashed their faces together. She wrapped her fingers in his slightly curly hair and tugged him closer. Her tongue tracing along his lower lip.

He opened his mouth a bit, trying to slow her down. But she pushed her tongue into his mouth, angling her face so they were closer and closer. He places his hand below her jaw, cradling it softly.

A small cough broke them apart, and Kaila sat back with a satisfied smirk. Though her eyes held a fair amount of lust. Kyle knew this was not over.

“ Anyway...” Dave continued awkwardly. Kyle was no longer paying attention though. Until his name again rang out.

“ Dare, again.” he said. Dave flicked through, probably trying to find one that didn’t involve kissing Kaila again.