Chapter Twenty-Two: Thought It Was Over

Nicki's POV
5:23PM
Houston, Texas

I was out buying groceries for my mom as I played a game of I spy with myself. I laughed at my loneliness and grabbed a bag of hot fries, dropping my phone in the process.

"You sure you're supposed to be eating that babe?" My heart jumped and my body froze. I wanted Beyonce, no fuck that, I needed Beyonce. That voice was a voice I'd never forget.

"I think you scared the bitch!" And that voice, I've never heard a day in my life.

"Cardi shut up damn you do the most." The familiar voice scolded the other woman. I tried to breathe but I felt as though I had been hyperventilating.

"You saw da message she left on your door about two years ago, that was me!"
Cardi said. Oh so she's the dumb one who couldn't spell. I finally found the courage to face the woman of my nightmares.

"Cyn please. I'm sorry, we're sorry." I said backing away.

"Ha! She scared Cyn she scared! Bitch you need to be-

"CARDI SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Cyn yelled. I speed dialed beyonce's number without them noticing and put it on speaker letting Cyn's loud mouth ring through my phone, hopefully catching beyonce's attention. She's a smart woman, she'll catch on and keep quiet.

"Who's that?!" Beyonce yelled. I mentally rolled my eyes. Are you fucking kidding me. Cyn looked my way instantly furrowing her eyebrows.

"Is that that bitch who killed Erica?" Cardi asked. Cyn's whole mood changed and beyonce's voice rang through my phone.

"Nicki where the fuck you at? Are you ok?!" She yelled.

"Yea yo bitch okay, for now." Cyn answered.

"What the fuck?! What you want?!" Beyonce yelled. I could here her keys jingling in the background.

"Hell no. Stay the fuck where you at. I don't want to deal with your crazy ass again!" Cyn yelled. She called Beyonce crazy, I'm pretty sure she just made her second death wish. The line went dead. Beyonce hung up the phone and Cardi looked around bored.

"Are we taking the bitch or what?" Cardi asked boredly.

"Yea, but don't hurt her. I still wanna taste. Her wife crazy ass shit so don't hurt her until she's out the picture. Keep that bitch as calm as possible." Cyn said and I grabbed my phone and purse as they excorted me out. I don't need them beating me or drugging me while I'm pregnant.

"In the car." Cardi pushed me. Cyn slapped her.

"I told you not to touch her!" She yelled. Cardi bucked up and soon pulled out her gun causing her to calmly get into the car without saying a word.
_________________________

A/N: Hehe☺️