the war

Lishop's POV

Li- bro geuss what I just found out
Le- what
Li- someone has a crush on you
Le- who, miranda
Li- naw it's that girl up stairs
Le- Annette ?
Li- NO yah goof that girl up there with the beautiful dark brown eyes with beautiful dark brown hair and chocolate skin
Le- are you hitting on my girl ?
Li- she's yo girl ?
Le- no but she's going to be.
Li- she's mine
Le- let's let her pick
Li- may the best man win this war
Le- oh it's on

Time lapse 7:3

Naytisha's POV

Yawn, good morning. Oh my gosh, leyshawn you scared me. He is in her face with a plate of bagels. Hey where's my plate, said Annette. It's downstairs sis, said leyshawn. As I walk downstairs I fall and twist my ankle. I'll he'll you says lishop. He helps me up and holds me so I don't fall. His hand goes from my shoulder to my waist. He helps me to the van to drive to the hospital. We get to the hospital and the doctor gives me a cast and lishop signs it like this, feel better my love and leyshawn signs it like this, feel better my sweet. Later on I get crutches. The boys both take me inside the house.

Time lapse 5 hours

We all go to the couch to watch a movie. During the middle of the movie, Annette and lishop get some popcorn and drinks. As I'm watching the movie, leyshawn talkes to me.
N- I'll pause it for them ( we say this at the same time)

We both grab the remote at the same time. He looks deep into my eyes and says "your eyes always looked beautiful from a far, but they look even more beautiful up close. He leans in close enough for me to fell his nose on my nose. His hands slowly move to touch my face. His face moves in for a kiss as he slants his face verticle for a kiss, his lips smash into mine and  depart as I hear Annette coming in saying "sorry I burnt your popcorn.

Time lapse 30 minutes

N- goodnight guys see you tomorrow morning
Le- I'll carry you up
( carries me upstairs )
Le- goodnight