Will Martin Die??!!

Hey everyone! AJ back again and currently freaking out! I've been hearing many theories for what will happen in the next episode and most of them are NOT good. Most of them are saying that young Martin, a nine year old mute boy with a dark streak, will be killed in this episode. Here's what I have to say: FUCK NO! GOTHAM DONT DO IT DONT FUCKING DO IT! I LOVE MARTIN WITH ALL MY HEART AND I DO NOT WANT HIM TO DIE! The theories are saying that Martin will be in the car, which exploded in the trailer (which would also explain Selina's horrified expression and Oswald's rage "YOU WANT WAR, YOU GOT ONE!"). But I will literally cry if he dies. I do not want him to die, I just want Oswald to have one good thing in his life, Gotham, I beg of you, don't kill Martin, PLEASE! At least let it be like Oswald knew about the explosions and somehow told Martin so they basically fake his death. Please, if you want to involve death, just let it be a fake one. Oh god I'm so scared I so hope they don't kill him because it looks like Sofia might. I'm terrified guys, please tell me I'm not the only one scared about this. On a different note, please check out my new book "Selina & Oswald {Scrapbook & Headcanons}". That's all I have to say for now guys. Bye!