Internet trends #22

[Pann] What do you think about Kang Daniel and Ong SeongWu? 

I knew most of people took Ong SeongWu's side in the misunderstanding incidents and everyone was bashing Kang Daniel a lot so I thought there were only a few people still chose Kang Daniel's like me. It's not like I support the cheating things, but think about it. Do you think is there anyone as handsome, talented and rich as him that only has one lover? Except they met someone very selfish or extremely possessive. And that American girl is a talented designer. She was Kang Daniel's classmate in university, her IQ must be remarkable. Don't you think she is better than Ong SeongWu? If Kang Daniel marry her, their kids will be geniuses.

I'm not hate Ong SeongWu or anything, but I think he's just a gold digger.

.

[+236, -9] Huh, are you crazy? Don't you know Kang Daniel was the one who fall in love first and got rejected by Ong SeongWu a hundred times? He was rejected again and again in 11 years, Kang Daniel is not a fool to loved and pursued a gold digger for such a long time. ㅎㅎ

[+206, -0] Thanks for the laugh, I was bored. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+161, -2] Don't hate him but saying that Ong SeongWu is a gold digger. What a joke! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+159, -1] I knew Kang Daniel used to studied in Oxford but do you think Ong SeongWu is retard or what? Why do you have to mentioned about the IQ thing??

[+138, -12] Ok, I knows you are Ong SeongWu's antifan, no need to brings Kang Daniel into yours sh*t.

[+107, -3] If you were on Daniel's side, where were you when everyone was bashing him? Now, everything was solved and you shown up? Disgusting f*cking b*tch.  

[+86, -3] I thinks the extremely possessive one is Kang Daniel. He always follow Ong SeongWu to make sure no one can touch his babe. 

[+56, -2] Talking about IQ, you will never get a chance with guys from Seoul university, you retard b*tch! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ