ChAP py 1

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS CRINGE AND WEEABOONESS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. EVEN THE AUTHOR DIED WRITING THIS.

I took a deep breath, feeling the air fill my lungs. I turned my head looking over to my friends for support but, I saw they were just as frightened as me. I stepped forward holding onto the charm bracelet on my wrist, squeezing it, I whispered the magical words, the words that would be my only hope in surviving this.

“Kawaii-desu transformation go!”

FOUR WEEKS EARLIER, ALSO CHAPTER ONE

    “Wake up, ya harlot,” My annoying sister yelled, shaking me out of my peaceful slumber. I groaned, sitting up.

    “Why the heckle,” I began to hiss, “would you wake me up from my marvelous sleep‽”

    She narrowed her eyes, “because we have school dumb-nut. Today in gym we are running the mile and there is NO WAY i’m running by myself. I need you to run and look terrible so, I look better in comparison.”

    I grumbled, sliding out of my bed (like I slide into Donor's DMs AYO, that actually didn’t work though D’:) and forced myself to get ready. After seven hours, I got out of the shower and got dressed, I put on my Attack on Titan™ t-shirt, and some not as important articles of clothing on (because they’re not anime related, like why don’t people make like anime related shoes?).  

    “Sis,” I called out, “I’m ready to go.” Sadly, I depended on my stupid sister to give me stupid rides to stupid school.

    She came around the corner and gave me a disgusted look, “You look like a weeaboo.”

    HOW DARE SHE. I felt the fire burn inside me like a thousand suns. I squeezed my fists until they turned white(r then me). I was about to scREAM.

    “I look like a weeaboo? Well, you look like a slu- Oh hey mom.” I put on my best innocent smile but, I don’t think it was working (based on my mom’s sour face, also WHERE DID SHE EVEN COME FROM??)

    “Ugh whatever,” My mom said grabbing her “grown-up grape juice” out of the fridge, “go to school, you mistakes.”

    My sister simply smiled opening the door, “We love you too.” She pushed me out of the house and shoved me into her car. She just drove, even refusing to talk with me about the local bakas at school (that’s idiot for all you american folks ;D). That’s her favorite subject. When we arrived at school, she practically yanked me out of her car and drove away (to where? Who knows). What a *bleep*.

    I heard the school bell ring, “Oh shoot,” I thought, “I’m gonna be late to class!” I quickly Naruto-runned down the halls to my first class. And of course, I was late. Everyone stared at me and I got all flustered (o////o), I quickly ran to my desk, in the back by the window. I like this seat, it’s the one good thing about my entire crappy school because no one can see what I do back here. So, obviously I pulled out my phone, logged onto wattpad and, began to read Naruto fan-fiction.

    Right when I was getting to the juicy part, my classma- I mean, senpai came over and tapped me on the shoulder. I, of course being the hot cake I am, totally charmed him with my sexy ways.

“W-what do y-you want?” See? Classy as f*ck.

    “Um,” He said, looking nervous (he is probably gonna confess his love for me! Ahh!), “want to be partners for this assignment?” Omg! This means TRUE LOVE! I mean, that’s the only way, right? RIGHT?

    “YES,” I screamed, catching the attention of my classmates. Oops, haha. Patrick, my senpai, looked down and mumbled curse words.