School day

When I got on the bus nobody sat by me. Which was normal for me because nobody really likes me. The bus passed the lake that I used to skip rocks on with my brother. I hated my brother... for only one reason.
————————————————-flashback—————————————————————
"I'm not sure it's safe....", I said looking at the thin sheet of ice over the lake.
"Shut up its not that bad your just scared.", my brother said and his friends laughed.
_________________________________________________________
I was stupid that day. I trusted him and I walked on the ice. When I hit the middle I broke through and the firemen had to help me out. I was in the hospital for the night because of the freezing water. The bus stops and I look up at the new kid who gets on and starts looking around for a seat. I look out the window and 10 seconds later, I feel a presence by me. He's sitting by me. Oh god. Do I say hi or what? I stay silent because I don't like socializing. He bumps my elbow while taking off his backpack that looks empty. He doesn't apologize. Whatever.
The bus comes to a stop by the school and all the students get out. Am I the one who is weird because I use both straps to my backpack? I look around at everyone with their backpacks hanging with on strap on their shoulders. I try, but soon after my back feels light on my shoulder. Oh no.... I look down and all my books are on the damp ground. The emo kid walks past me then stops and turns around and picks up my books.
"I hate when that happens...", he says and hands me my books. "Thank you", I smile slightly.
"So um... I see you alone often so I was wondering if you where okay.", he looks at me in concern. "Yeah I'm fine I'm just not the type for socializing.", I start walking into the building. The popular girls look at me popping their stupid strawberry flavored bubble gum. I roll my eyes and ignore them. What's the point in listening to them if I don't care what they have to say? I get to class, but before I start the principal comes in.
"Arrow follow me please..."
TO BE CONTINUED