p r o l o g u e

TUESDAY, APRIL 4TH
7:50am

Bus rides were always chaos.

Jack Will usually spent his time reading or listening to music; preferring to avoid the chaos.

Of course, he didn't get totally away from it.

The bus was usually loud so the music was usually a good way to ignore it, but today, Jack had forgotten his earbuds at home.

He was forced to undergo the torture of constant screaming and laughter.

It was to the point where you couldn't ignore it, and Jack's method of just listening to the noises the vehicle made was useless after the third stop.

Jack silently groaned and leaned back in his seat as another, even louder scream echoed through the bus.

Just shut up.

The bus pulled to a halt at the next stop and everyone stopped talking.  

Always this weird anticipation when the bus stopped, who's getting on next?

Jack Will didn't care and just sighed in relief at the silence, his eyes fluttering shut in bliss.

"You think you're gonna sit with us, sk@nk?"

"Pff, yeah as if, in your dreams, bvtch!"

Jack Will internally rolled his eyes at the two boys making fun of a girl, and a defeated sigh was heard before laughter. 

"That's enough!"

The male voice of the bus driver cut through everyone else's laughter and silenced everyone.  Jack Will winced at the volume as a searing pain shot through his head.

Fuck, fuck, sh-

"E-excuse me?"  

A delicate tap was placed on his shoulder and Jack's eyes shot open.  His eyes met the figure of a tall girl his age.  The tap was in sharp contrast to the way she looked, her features weren't delicate, they were bold and sharp, but all the same, beautiful.

Holy mother of-

"May I sit h-here?"

"Um- oh, sorry yeah, sure, of course!"

Nice one Will.

The girl gave him a small smile and Jack quickly slid across the seat, making room for the girl to sit. 

"Thanks!"

"Oh- no problem!"

Intrigue suddenly lit up Jack as he finally turned to, actually, study the girl.  Her tousled, curly brown hair matched her eyes and she sported a baggy, light blue tee with black jeans and shoes. Little drawings and to-do lists were sketched upon her arm in blue, red and black pen; her hands, small and no signs that she bites them, somewhat of a rarity now.  She was overall beautiful, bold and casual, but beautiful.

Who was she? Why was this his first time seeing her?

Maybe it was the fact that she was quiet and never really stuck out in a crowd?

Or did she just move here?

"I'm Jack Will, and you are?"

A smile, less skittish and small lit up the girls features, and she turned to Jack after setting her bag down.

Brown met with brown.

"I'm Hope, it's nice to meet you Jack Will," 

________

I've completely changed this plot (not really cuz there wasn't one.)

I'm sorry to those who are disappointed.