A Goodbye Then A Hello

After a few minutes of me sitting down the staff called out to army's. All of us quickly looked at the front of the room were BTS was standing. The place shook with all of us yelling their names and cheering, then RM started to talk....
*RM's speech/talk*
"Hello army's!!! I hope all of you had a good time here with us today, we enjoyed having all of you give us lots of love and energy too!! Sadly the time to leave has come, I know how you all feel, trust us we are sad too. Hopefully we get to see all of you again sometime soon!! Good night army!!!"
*speech/talk ends*
After that we all yelled a warm, but sad "goodbye" to BTS and started to get up and leave. Right then I noticed I didn't have my phone with me. "Omg no!!! It must have fallen out of  my pocket when I was moving to another place!! Oh gosh no!! What am I going to do!?" I went crazy looking all over the place around me for my phone, but I still had no clue where it was!! Then I spotted a thing on the floor right in front of where Jimin was sitting at the fan meeting, when I'm able to see it clearly I noticed that was my phone, I started to run towards the shiny spot on the floor, trying to be quite so that no one saw me and kicked me out. When I finally got there I bent down to reach for my phone, but all of the sudden I felt a hand grab my arm before I could reach my phone.
-------------------End of Chapter 8--------------