One

Harry's P.O.V.

"Famous singer Harry Styles seen out with mysterious girl in New Zealand. Sources tell us that she is reportedly his baby mama."

I know what you're thinking, "What in the world is going on? Since when is Harry going to be a father?"

I thought the exact same thing when I first found out.

But that's a different story.

In order for you to understand, we have to rewind to when it all began.

It started on a warm weekend in May, I was out in New Zealand, taking time off for a week after having been in a studio for months prior, working on my debut solo album.

I had already been there six days, and I had to leave tomorrow morning.

A buddy of mine there had to work that night, but insisted I had a good night out before I returned to London.

He suggested a fun bar, and so I accepted, only because I had nothing better to do.

Of course, I would be returning to New Zealand in two weeks again, this time with my whole team to finish recording.

I had on somewhat of a disguise, still k owing I could possibly be in the public eye even here, paparazzi were everywhere.

I arrived at the bar around 9:00, it was already crowded to the brim.

I decided to get a drink first, loosen myself up a bit, maybe meet some new people.

I ordered myself a beer, and sat in silence, looking around the bar as I sipped at it.

I made eye contact with a girl in the corner.

She was gorgeous.

It was like she was staring into my soul, and I couldn't move.

She blinked after a few seconds, and looked away.

I watched her for another few seconds and saw her whisper something to the girl standing next to her.

She pointed right at me, and then nodded. Only a second later she was headed my way.

I took a big sip of my beer.

What did she want? Was she going to call me out for staring at her?

She was quickly by my side.

"Hi", she breathed out.

My heart jumped at the sound of her accent.

"Hi, I'm Harry", I said, putting my hand out towards her.

It was the first thing I always did when meeting people.

She chuckled.

"Straight forward, I like it. I'm Rose", She said, shaking my hand.

"I have a tattoo of a rose", I blurted out.

She laughed.

"Nice", She said.

My eyes went wide.