Two

Harry's P.O.V.

It wasn't like it was too terribly long that Harry had to be away from New Zealand, two weeks at the most, but to him it felt like an eternity.

All he wanted to do was return to New Zealand, and find Rose once again.

The past two weeks had been hectic, running around for new writing inspirations, and recording new songs.

Although, he was still completely stuck for the finally song he needed to write.

Last night he had boarded the flight that would finally take him back.

It was an overnight flight that lasted a while, so he slept most of the time, knowing when he got there he wanted to spend as much time with Rose as he could.

When he wasn't sleeping however, he tried to write a song, search for any inspiration, but he just couldn't find any.

His flight finally landed around noon the following day.

He got his bags and found the security guard waiting for him, along with the taxi.

He made small talk with the guard, one that had been with him many times before, and was dropped off at his hotel.

Harry loved saying in hotels.

It wasn't that he didn't love his own home, he truly did.

He just loved the idea of staying in a different place from another part of the world each night.

Something that not many people got to do.

After being dropped off at the hotel, he decided to take a quick nap, that lasted more like two hours, and surprise Rose.

He remembered that she had said she taught classes for kids on the side occasionally, and today was one of those days.

He knew where it was, and exactly what time she got out.

So he grabbed his jacket and went to the lobby.

He bought some flowers for her, and drove to the school.

Upon arrival he got a guest lanyard so he wouldn't be stopped in the hallway, and was told what room she was in.

There was about five minutes until her class ended, and Harry couldn't stop smiling as he walked towards her room.

When he arrived the door was open, and he immediately saw her.

Her wavy locks were up in a bun, and she had glasses on.

A pencil skirt hugged her curves perfectly, and a light purple blouse matched perfectly with it.

She had a new kind of glow to her skin, that Harry couldn't quite put his finger on.

Harry stood smiling in the doorway, when she spotted him and looked over.

At first, her eyes sparkled with sheer excitement upon seeing him.

Then her smile dropped a little and Harry was confused.

A bell rang through the school, and all the students began scrambling for their things.

Rose quickly turned back towards the kids and put one of her hands up.

"Hang on a second. What's your homework?", Rose asked.

"Study over the new list you gave us", One of the kids replied.

Rose nodded and smiled.

"Right, have a good rest of your week, and I'll see you all next class", Rose said, dismissing them.