Chapter 19

"Louis!" I yelled, running into his room.

He was wandering around the room, in just his boxers. Hey, at least it was something.

"Good Morning Beautiful! What do you need?"

"Car keys."

"For what?"

"I'll tell you later but, I need to go."

"Be careful with my baby." he says holding the key out to me.I try to grab them but he holds them above my head.

"LOUIS!"

"Kiss me or you can't go."

I growl and kiss him and jump for the key.

"Thats not good enough!!!!" he yells.

I grab his shirt collar and bring his lips to mine for a couple seconds, and take the key while he's distracted and run.

"Hey you tricked BooBear."

"Too Bad!"

I run out to the garage and climb in Louis' black Porsche and started the engine without any hesitation.
********************
*Allisons POV*

Harry walked through the door with a big smile on his face. God, this was gonna be hard.

"Hey Harry." I sit on the couch and sigh heavily.

"Hey babe."

He kisses me on the cheek and sits next to me.

"I need to talk to you."

"I know."

He looked down and shook his head, flipping his curls. Damn it, why did have to be so sexy when I'm trying to break up with him? God, I was such a sucker.

"In about a week or so, you leave for tour. And I feel like you won't be able to do your best. Well, I mean, with having a girlfriend."

"What?" he asks utterly confused.

"I don't want to hold you back Harry. I don't want you to worry about calling every night, when you're busy. I don't want you to worry about me getting mad over stupid rumors."

"Why would you hold me back?"

"Because, it's too much."

"No you aren't."

"Harry, I love you. I love you so much." Tears one by one flow out of my eyes, falling onto my lap. "I can't expect you to give everything, and have someone holding you back, giving nothing in return."

"Doing this holds me back."

He leans into kiss me, forcing myself not to give in. It was hard, don't get me wrong, but I couldn't not now.

I place a firm hand on his chest pushing him back with every ounce of strength I had, not to start sobbing.

"No Harry."

He sighs and runs his fingers through his gorgeous curly hair.

"I love you Haz." I say.

"No you don't. Was all of this some joke?"

Rachel appears in the room, breathing heavily. "Allison you didn't."

Harry stands up. "Oh she did alright. I'm out of here."

*************Rachel's POV****************

Harry walked past me quickly, the smell of his cologne still lingering in the air. The front door slammed hard, causing Allison to let out a sob.

I sat next to her. "Allison, you didn't need to do that."

"Yeah. I did."

"Harry said you we're holding him back! He loves you like hell!"

"So do I!"

"You have a funny way of showing it."

"Rachel, you don't understand."

"You're right I don't."

"Please. Just trust me."

"You broke his heart. I don't understand. I just don't." I stood up and headed for the front door. "I can't see him like this."