The Reading

(Your POV)

I open my eyes, my stomach drops as i look at my unfamiliar surrondings.  Oh yeah i moved, a couple months ago.

I head down the mini hall to Laney's room, she is sleeping soundly with a smile on her face, clutching a stuffed Norman Bates plushie.

Speaking of Norman Bates, should probably check on him, i decide against doing that first and head back to the kitchen.

Opening the door, I set a cup of tea on the table next to my bed, 'Hey, wake up, from your hotel to our reading, it will take roughly about 20 minutes to get there with some traffic.' I set my hand on his stomach, 'Thank you, Y/N.' 'I also made you tea.' he smiles, before he gets his tea, he wraps his arm around my legs, hugging me. I smile at him and walk out.

-At Vera's House- -Vera has no kids and is married to Patrick Wilson now fight me-

I set my keys down as Vera walks into the living room.

'I have something to tell you, I don't know how you will react.' i glare at her momentarily but signal for her to contuine. 'Freddie is gonna be co-staring with you in The Good Doctor, he is gonna play Shaun Murphy.' i smile a bit at the thought of him, 'I know.' she looks at me shocked, 'You know?? and you are okay with him?' i send her a confused look, 'He slept over, he is still the nice caring Freddie that im inlove with.' i felt dead tired from this conversation as with most, i really really loved him. If it was even possible her face showed even more shock. 'He slept over!? Did you sleep with him?' Lorraine was in the other room playing with trains. 'No.' i simply reply. She blows out some air, 'Okay,okay now go to your reading baby girl, and tell me how it goes!' 'I will, thank you Vera.' i go into the guest room and say goodbye to Laney.

-during the reading-

Freddie kept looking at me, i could feel him staring at me. His hand would brush over mine, rubbing it a little. Maybe it was my facial expressions that made him do it. Whenever i would get stressed he would hold my hand and rub it comfortably. 'You're okay.' he whispers into my ear, 'Thank you, Alfie.' he smiles at me.

"That's enough for today, we start filming in 5 days! and rehearsal in 3, have a good day everyone!" i looked to my left to see everybody jerk their heads up, grab their script and belongings getting up and leaving, whilst i stayed.

'You okay?' Freddie asks, grabbing his backpack but not leaving.

Don't lie to him

Don't lie to him

'I don't know.'

Good job Y/N.

i pick up my notepad, script and pen shoving it into my backpack, doing it too fast to hear or see anything. I get out of my chair taking his hand 'Where do you want to go? im taking you.' he stands up, 'Where ever you are going, we can practice our scripts together.' i murmur an okay, leaving with him.