- two

Hyorin is enjoying her last day of the weekends laying in her bed, not sure how to feel about her first day tomorrow working in EPIC team.

She almost shed a tear out of her eyes but then she was reminded of herself wanting to actually work there just a few months ago.

She opens her laptop to find her profile video on YouTube, when she was applying for her job.

She made a song about herself. She recorded the guitar strumming, the lyrics, the notes all that jazz to be accepted in her current position.

She smiles and reminded of her hard work, then she regained herself back.

Then she finds a clip from EPIC, a small artist from Korea was performing. With a big sigh, she clicks on the video.

Her eyes studies all the details she could lay her eyes on. The graphic, the mood, the music equipments, the audience, the artist.

Finally, the hosts. The three she was most nervous about.

Three of them are all incredibly famous in Korea, or at least on KTV. Roh Taehyun, which is crazy funny and talented at hosting, she swears, all KTV programs.

Of course, the girl in the group, Jeon Somi, the Korean sweetheart. Her sense of humor and the fact that she doesn't care about her image to dance freely and making all sorts of weird noises. Somi and Taehyun is a famous duo on KTV.

And the last one, the international playboy, V. Or Kim Taehyung. Hyorin has learned from her seniors that V doesn't like to be called 'Taehyung' when working, unless you've know him long or close enough.

One time, according to her seniors, V actually snaps at a new girl because she accidentally wrote 'Taehyung's Part' on his cue cards. This new girl felt nothing wrong throughout the on-air session because V pretty much acted like nothing was wrong.

But when they went off-air, after the program's bumper out, he immediately ripped his laminated cue cards on stage and went to the new girl in anger. He grabbed the girl's jawline and put it just a few inches away from V's face.

"Who the fuck are you to write 'Taehyung' on my cue card? Stupid new girl." And released her jawline roughly.

Hyorin gulped while hearing that the new girl immediately resigned from her job.

***