Why I am doing this...

I have no idea if there is a Harry Potter/Avatar cross over... So I'm going to write one. I loved Tsu'tey and I loved Harry. The stories have some similarities in the fact that they are both centered around the war. Harry and his war with Voldemort. And Tsu'tey and his war with the dream walkers or the sky people as they use both to describe them. They both loose people they care about.

Some back ground information

1. Harry will be named Rychell wanting to leave his past. His last name he will take from... Severus... He is Rychell Snape.
2. The reason he takes the last name Snape is because Severus adopts him.
3. SEVERUS IS ALIVE!!!
4. Severus goes with Harry to pandora.
5. The cyro-freeze will happen and the fact it takes 5 years to get to Pandora is true.
6. The twins, Fred and George, are alive. They also go with him.
7. Grace doesn't die.
8. When Harry arrives to Pandora Tsu'tey is 5 and Harry is 22, because his Avatar body doesn't continue aging... (obviously not completely like the movies as the bodies continued maturing on the flight over...) he will be "stuck" at the age of 22.
9. This will be MxM and MxMxM. NO TWINCEST THOUGH!!!
10. Jake Sully will be in this.
11. Fred and George are 20
                        Pairings
Rychell x Tsu'tey
Fred x Jake x George
Severus x Grace
Mo'at x Eytucan
Norm x Suprise