44

i walked back to the kitchen and sat down in one of the bar stools. " Mia are you busy later today " Jonah asked. ". yea why what's up " i said. " well me Zach and Corbyn are going to all hang out and you kinda need a break away from the boys " he said. " oh well no i can't sorry " i said. " why where are you going " Logan asked. " i am going out tonight with Erika " i said. " why " jack said. " because i can why not maybe i will find love tonight or something and i need to get out of this house i can't be in here anymore " i said. " so you're ready to move on " jack said. " what are you talking about " i said. " you said that maybe you are going to find love tonight " he said. " so " i said. " so you are ready to move on Mia " he said. " jack look i'm sorry but i can't just sit here all lonely for my whole life jack look i love you i really do but it's not like we are getting back together " i said. " wait you were serious i thought that we would get back together soon " he said. " i'm sorry jack i just can't keep getting hurt not by you " i said. " you know what i hope you do find love and it will all turn out bad and you will end up depressed again. you will try crawling back to me but i will move on too and you will just be alone for the rest of your life " he said. after he said that i stood there in shock of what he just said to me. " i can't believe that you just said that to me " i said. " i can't believe you are ready to move on " jack said. " move on do you really think that i am ready to MOVE ON JACK RLLY " i said. " YOU WANT TO GO FIND TRUE LOVE RIGHT " he yelled. " ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW JACK " i yelled. " YOU KNOW WHAT GO FIND LOVE OK WHILE I JUST SIT HERE AND LIVE ALONE " jack said. " AND TO THINK THAT I WAS actually going to give you another chance " i said. " you were going to give me another chance " he said looking at me. " of course " i said. " why after all of the times that i have hurt you " jack said. "  i still love you always will and always have but after what you just said you have definitely lost your shot of getting at me again " i said. " mia i'm sorry give me another chance " he said grabbing my hands. " i'll think about it " i said pulling away my hands. " but for now i'm going to start getting ready see you guys in a couple of hours " i said. i turned around and walked back into my room. i closed my door and walked over to my phone. i looked at my phone and saw that it was 4 so i decided to start getting ready. i walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit. I picked out a black top, black shorts, black heels. 

i walked into my bathroom and got into the shower

i walked into my bathroom and got into the shower. once i was done with my daily shower i got and wrapped the towel around me. once i was all dry i put on clothes to do my hair in. i plugged in my curling iron and walked out my room drying my hair. " hey mia " Chloe said. " what are you doing here " i said. " what do you mean " she said. " you and logan are no longer together why are you here " i said. " to hang out with you duh " she said. " oh i have plans and i don't really want to hang out with you anymore " i said. " wait why " she said. " i saw your tweet chloe did you forget that i have twitter " i said. " what are you talking about " she said. " really ok " i said. i turned around and walked into my room i grabbed my phone opened my pictures and selected the picture of her tweet. " ok so you mean to tell me that you didn't tweet i'm sadly no longer with logan so sad but thank god because now i don't have to hang out with his psycho of a sister " i said looking at her. " no i didn't tweet that look at my twitter " she said trying to hand me her phone. " CHLOE I HAVE THE SCREENSHOTS OF WHAT YOU SAID " i yelled. " mia look i don't know what was going on in my head at that time i think i was just mad that logan and i had just broken up " she said. " so you had to come after me what did i do to you i made you even more famous i helped you when u needed me i was there when your parents dropped you and wouldn't talk to you anymore i was there then you go and do this to me " i said. " i'm so sorry that's why i'm here to say sorry " she said. " no matter what you say i will never forgive you ever i just can't " i said. " mia look i " she said. " Chloe can you leave now there is no reason for you to be here anymore " i said. " i'm so sorry mia " she said. i just stood there looking down. she turned around and left i looked around me and saw that everyone was in the living room. " hey i thought that you were going out " logan said. " i am i'm just wearing this to do my hair and makeup " i said. " oh ok are you staying over there " he asked. " no i should be back home " i said. " ok cool " he said. i walked back into my room and hooked my phone up to the bluetooth speaker. i started doing my hair when jonah walked in. " hey jonah " i said. " hey mia " he said. " so what's up " i said curling my last strand of hair. " so i know that out of all of us we are not the closets but i need to know do u have a chance " he said. " a chance for what " i said unplugging my curling iron. " you and jack " he said. i stopped what i was doing and sighed. " honestly jonah i don't know right now " i said facing him. " oh ok " he said. " why " i said. " because he's so sad right now " he said. " what are you talking about " i said. " mia he can't move on at all not matter how hard he tries he just can't you have him wrapped around your little finger " he said.