TWO

TWO///

TWO///

Bailey walks out the house while Johnathan stays inside, no doubt to stare at the object of his affection.

Bailey looks up at the night skies and smiles at the stars. She walks down the drive way and stops near a red BMW. She slightly leans on it as she keeps her eye on the stars above, marveling at how they twinkled.

"That's my car," a voice broke her concentration and she snaps her head to look at the owner of the voice. She straightens up slightly as she takes in the appearance of the attractive boy in front of her.

Steve Harrington sighs, really not in the mood to deal with this right now, "Move," he demands, trying to keep his voice from wavering. Right now, all he wanted to do was go home and sleep for a day or two to forget what just happened.

Bailey's eyes widen in surprise before she scoffs, "Take a chill pill. It's not like I was gonna steal it."

Steve snaps back to reality, almost as if he didn't realize how rude he was being to the girl before him, "Um, sorry," he apologizes and rubs his neck sheepishly before looking at her.

"Rough night?" She questions, choosing the overlook how rude he was being.

He cocks his head to the side to think about the situation. Did he really want to tell this stranger his life story? The answer was a hard no.

Bailey notices his hesitation and jumps on his hood to sit down, "Come on Stranger, sit here."

Steve blankly looks at the spot she just patted and then back at her, "Why?"

Bailey shrugs with a light twinkle in her eyes, "Let's look at the stars."

As Steve stares at the girl, a small smirk makes its way across his face. He reaches into his pockets and pulls out his car keys before saying.

"Let me show you what a real night sky looks like Sandy. Get in," he unlocks his door and gets in to unlock the passenger door.

Bailey jumps off the hood and walks over to the window to lean in, "My brother's still in there. I can't leave him here."

Steve gives her an incredulous look as he pulls out a cigarette from his pack. He puts it in his mouth and reaches for his lighter before asking-

"Is he 12?"

Bailey shakes her head, confused as to why this was important.

"Then get in, Sandy. No need to play babysitter."

Bailey looks at him and then the house before looking back at him. The two stare at each other for a while before Bailey sighs and gives in. She defeatedly slides in and gives his cigarette a disgusted look.