Cherish What You Have

A/N:
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2K .
I LOVE YA'LL SO MUCH.
--------

Avalon's P.O.V
I dragged myself back to my room,i felt so worn out.
5 hours of training is hard work,I opened the door to see Celeste sitting on my bed and Max looking out the window,"how'd you guys get in here?"i asked,"There you are!"Max hugged me,when he did i felt a warm fuzzy feeling inside of me.
"We were worried,"Celeste said hopping off my bed,"you still haven't answered my question,"I sighed,"oh,i teleported and let Celeste in from the inside,"Max smiled proudly,"and please have a shower,you smell of chlorine,"Celeste pinched her nose for effect,"oh please it's not THAT ba-"i was stopped by Celeste pushing my arm towards me to smell,i took a quick whiff and gagged,"i stand corrected,"i walked into my bathroom.
--------
After promising Max and Celeste 2 candy bars each to leave my room,i finally stepped into the steamy shower,i smiled as the warm water splashed on my skin.
It felt good.
And by that i mean real good.
--------
"What to wear?what to wear,"i mumbled as I searched through my closet for something decent,i ended up going with a yellow sundress with a pair of brown sandals,i applied a coat of mascara and walked out the door.
I bumped into someone on the way to dad's room,"woah,sorry,"i looked up at the person,it was Adilah.
"OWWWWW"she fell on the carpeted floor,i saw Natasha behind her,along with Iffah limping behind.
"What happened?"i asked worriedly,"training was brutal,"Adilah replied,"my whole body aches,"Iffah whined,"well it's not my fault Theodore beat you at wrestling,"Natasha chuckled at the girls,"HE WAS LIKE 10 YEARS OLDER THAN ME."Iffah yelled,Adilah and Iffah started yelling at Natasha,"okay...i'm just gonna go now...."i slowly moved away as they went into a full on argument.
Okay,where was i going again?
Oh yeah,dad's room.
I knocked on dad's door,"come in."i heard from inside,i opened the door to see dad on his laptop,"oh!Ava,i'm talking to your mum,"dad patted on his bed,i looked at the computer screen.
Mom was on the computer,it looked like she was in the kitchen of our home.
We lived in LA now,right outside town.
Mom thought that we should get more of a family home instead of the bachelor pad dad had before.
But we still have our Vacation home!
The Avengers tower.
"Hi sweetie,i miss you so much,"mom smiled,"it's great,"i replied,"so how is it to be avenger?"she asked,"awesome but training is hard,"i exaggerated on the hard,"okay Ava,i gotta go do work..talk to you later"she said goodbye and hung up.
--------
I sighed in boredom as I stuff another chicken nugget in my mouth,the rest of the avengers were busy,Adilah amd Iffah were probably in the clinic.
"Hey Avalon,"I heard Peter's voice,"Hey Peter,"i stuck my fork in a piece of ham,"why so glum?"he took a seat opposite me,"i'm bored and i miss my mom,"i looked up,he was wearing his usual oversized glasses,"well at least you can still see your mom,even your dad,"he mumbled,"sorry,"i put my hand on his,"It's fine,"he smiled,"listen i gotta go,but cherish what you have before it goes away,"he stood up and left.
"HEYYYYYYYY,"Max appeared where Peter was sitting,"hellooo,"Celeste sat down beside me,"Hey Max,Hi Cele-woah,what happened to the sunglasses?"she wasn't wearing the sunglasses she usually wore,"oh,my instructor taught me how to control my heat vision..just gotta chilllll,"she leaned back,"ironic coming from a person who has heat vision,"Max chuckled,"oh shut up Max,guess what?"Celeste spun around to face me,"there's gonna be a party for the avengers at the party room,"she squealed,"there's
A party room?"i asked,surprised.
"Yeah,they have EVERYTHING here."