Chapter 37: Arrested

(I never change into my own perspective but now I realise I'm shit at writing and I need to tell this from a third perspective // strong power thank you)

...

...

Am I dead? 

Jiyun cried silently, not wanting to open her eyes again to see the reality. 

She wasn't ready for anything. 

She could only feel her stuttering arms that supported her from falling on her back, all ready to brace for impact. 

She couldn't feel any physical pain. 

"Yoongi!" A female voice screamed in what it sounded like terror from across the room. 

With little courage to open her eyes, she finally saw what was in front. Her blurry vision took over for the first few seconds when everything seemed like the colour of crimson red with a hint of dark purple. When everything came clear, Jiyun didn't know how to exactly react. 

"Never go near her ever again." 

Like that, Yoongi pulled out the blood-stained knife from his back, breathing heavily in exhaustion. The man he just killed fell forward, his forehead smashing the floor right in front on Jiyun, out of reach. 

"Yoongi... you k-killed him." Nayeon stuttered, never seeing Yoongi this vicious before. 

"Good." He replied with a firm voice, surprising everyone around, especially Jiyun. Yoongi stared deeply into Jiyun's eyes, slowly falling on his knees in tiredness. It was obvious Yoongi didn't expect himself to kill him either, but just the thought of it exhausted him.

It wasn't easy to read Jiyun's emotions. 

Happy? Sad? Angry? 

"J-Jiyun-" 

"He's gone." Jiyun whispered. "He's gone forever." 

...

"Mina... it's over." Nayeon said through the mic, signalling her as Mina stood outside the dead building with hundreds of police men. "He's gone." Nayeon gulped. If she had to be honest, Yoongi looked a little scary for a moment. Seeing him kill someone was least expected from everyone, but at the same time, Nayeon wondered if she would do the same thing in this situation. 

"Jiyun, you... alright?" Jeongyeon asked as she stood up from her place, her body still weak from the injuries. 

"You..." Jiyun said, pointing at Yoongi who was near passing out. He looked up at Jiyun, his chin barely keeping up with his limited strength. "You killed him..." 

'Is that good or bad?' Yoongi thought. 

Only a few seconds past, Mina and her police officer ran into the building, all gasping in terror. It was the murderer, but dead with the entire team, exhausted to the point they almost look dead. 

"Jiyun!" Mina yelled in happiness, but the sight of everyone else's state made her want to break down in pain. "Get them out. NOW." Mina commanded her officers as they took action immediately. "Jiyun..." Mina said in a whispery voice, yet loud enough for everyone to hear. She was happy, but at the same time terrified. Jiyun was the murderer, the reason why society is so terrified. 

"I-I'm sorry Jiyun." Mina said with her stuttering lips. "Arrest her." 

《A/N》

It's so hard to write these days... I've been really focusing on my studies lately and I've been writing this little by little in classes I don't care about (so hiding from the teacher was a pain) // I think I'm gonna wing this book tbh because I really want to move on... I guess this will turn into another unsuccessful and shitty fan fiction lol //