Cold hearts

I pushed him away and ran upstairs into any room. After that I locked the door and fell to the floor.

Everything was too much to handle for me.
I came back to my senses and decided to never let Jimin get close to me again,
like I did yesterday. I was out of my mind,
this can not happen again.

Some time passed and I heard steps behind the closed door I leaned on.
I held my breath and just listened, but the steps stopped in front of my door.

"Open the door!" He said and I could hear a threatening sound in his voice.
I gulped and hugged myself tightly.

"Leave! Please!"I cried. I didn't know why I cried-
no, of course knew why I cried.
I was kept in a house by a crazy psycho and I didn't even knew how much people he had killed before. He was out of this world so possessive and cold.
I wanted to scream, to cry, to just run far away to a place where no one could find me.

"Open the door now! I'm not playing Min-yeon!" He shouted dominantly.

"Please...Just leave me! I can't. I can't do this anymore Jimin. Just stop please!!" I screamed my lungs out.

I moved slowly away from the door and suddenly Jimin kicked the door open!

He walked up to me a grabbed me by my collar before he pinned me against the wall.

"FUCKING STOP CRYING!" Then he slapped me and grabbed my chin to make me look at him again.
"I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS!"

Then out of nowhere the bell rang.
Jimin laughed slightly before he let go of me and made his way to the door.

He opened the door and raised one brow at the person in front of him.

"Who are you." He said coldly.
"Hi, my name is Kim Taehyung and I'd like to talk to Min-yeon if you don't mind." Taehyung said with a smile on his face.
"I do mind." Jimin said and Taehyung's gaze became more serious.

"Listen, I just want to talk to her. Who are you to tell her what and what not to do. It's her choice!" Taehyung said but a bit louder this time.

However, Jimin just stood there, getting slightly annoyed.

"You better leave now or else-" He got cut off.
"Or what, huh?! You have no right to tell me what to do!!"

Jimin got so fed up that he punched Taehyung in his face.
Tae fell to the ground and his lips were bleeding.
But stood up and punched Jimin now.

I was still upstairs until I heard some weird noises. I slowly walked downstairs until I saw Jimin and Taehyung on the floor.
They were beating each other up. I immediately ran towards them and tried to get them off of each other.

"Guys! Stop please! Stop it!" I shouted desperately, until Tae accidentally hit me and I fell to the floor.

"Min-yeon!" Jimin ran up to me and held me. He put my hair behind my ear. to get a better look at my face.
He held my face in his hands and looked at me with concern.

"Is everything alright?" He asked worried.
I nodded my head slightly and he sighed.
Jimin turned to Taehyung and grabbed him by his neck before he shouted.

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER!"

Jimin was really furious right now and I thought of the worse.
Before anything would escalate I ran up to him and grabbed him by his arm.

"Jimin please let go!" He didn't care about what I said and just kept on chocking Taehyung.

"Jimin please! please let go!" I began to cry again, but I couldn't let Taehyung get killed by Jimin. I knew he was capable of doing so, so I tried my best to stop him.

"Jimin!"
I tugged on his clothes until he let go.

Taehyung gasped for air and held his neck before looking at me with a shocked expression.

"Min-yeon?" He barely said.
Before Jimin kicked him out of the house.

He slammed the door close and looked at me. He smirked.

I automatically began to back away. Walking step by step backwards.

...

He came closer and closer until we were only inches away from each other.

"We're leaving this place."
He said in an instant.

I didn't even know what was happening he grabbed all his essential belongings and dragged me out of the house.

It was so refreshing to feel the fresh air against my skin.

But it didn't last long since Jimin forced me in his car and drove off.
We've been driving for a while now until we arrived at a big mansion.

We were in the middle of nowhere.
Deep in the woods. There was literally no way to escape.

He took my hand and lead me inside.
Everything was so big and expensive looking, that I just stared at this place in awe.

"What is this place?" I asked Jimin curiously.
"It's our new home babe"
"Huh? What do you mean?" I said confused.
"We will stay here from now on." He said. But I just shook my head.

"No." I said and Jimin glared at me.
"What was that?" He was super mad right now.
"I said no." I repeated myself but this time a bit louder.

Suddenly Jimin started to laugh hysterically.

"Did you just fucking say something? I think I didn't hear you."

"Stop it Jimin! I'm so tired of this, what gives you the right to decide over my life?!!"

"SHUT UP!" He said and I jumped at his sudden tone.
"What gives you the right to raise your voice at me?" He said while he walked over to me.

I tried to get away from him but he held my hand tightly.

"Let go!" I whined desperately, but he just tightened his grip.
"What if I don't." He said evilly.
And a tear began to roll down my cheek because of the sudden pain that was felt. 
I thought he was gonna break my hand.
His grip got tighter and tighter with every second.

It was like he enjoyed torturing me.
He smiled at every whine I made. And that scared me even more.

After about 1minute he let go of me. 
And I just looked at my extremely painful and red hand, then again at Jimin.

"You're crazy........you really need help." Where the only words I said before I ran outside to the backyard.