december six

hey

i just got the ticket to go in and i'm going through that long corridor right now

cool, did you get a picture?

nope, i came alone. that photo thing is for groups only

well i've been on top since half an hour ago

damn the elevator music is so boring i think i might fall asleep

never mind we reached the top

find me if you can

Erin found herself observing every single male in the proximity. It seemed that whoever anonymous was, he blended in easily.

He was also smart. He somehow knew today there would be a high school field trip so half the people were high schoolers. Half the people were probably seventeen year olds.

She sighed figuring how hopeless and pathetic her situation was. She was just a girl looking for a guy she'd never met.

I see you

stalker!! where are you?

can't tell, but look to your left

Figuring there was no harm in doing it, she obliged and looked left. She found a small purse labelled 'for Erin'.

Smiling, she grabbed the purse and opened it, excited to see what was inside.

Scribbled in a familiar handwriting was words that shocked her.

C was for Crush. You're my crush.

Blushing, she turned around to see if anyone was staring her direction. No one seemed to notice her, they seemed consumed in whatever they were doing.

There was a guy in a beanie who caught her eye for a second, only to send her a look of lust. She scowled at him after making sure he wasn't her mysterious person since he was with a group of students.

you go to my school right?

yup, these kids are from West High. we go to Queen's

She looked around again to see if anyone was texting on his phone.

Quickly, she caught a glimpse of a guy playing with his phone before putting it away and walking towards the exit.

Was that him?

Hurriedly, she went after the silhouette running as fast as her shoes could take her.

She frowned when she realized she came a second to late. The elevator just closed and the empty line signified he was definitely in that lift.

Sighing, she plopped herself on the couch before grabbing her phone again.

i'll  get you next time, person

I'll be waiting