Introductions Part One

Characters (from left): Aries, Taurus, Geminis, cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces  

"I'm bored..." Aries cried out laying upside down on the couch looking at her hands

"You know what can cure your boredom?!" the Geminis twins asked popping up in front of Aries. 

"No!" Aries flat out said.

"Come on! It'll be fun!"

"Last time I followed one of your crazy schemes I ended up bait of a lioness. If I hadn't used my bow and arrow who knows what might've happened?" Aries cried out throwing her legs over her head and sitting up straight.

"Come on. you wouldn't have died! You're a freaking Zodiac for crying out loud. So stop pouting because we didn't go see the premiere like we said we would." the Geminis twins backed away with disapproval on their faces.

"I know..." a quiet voice came in from the corner of the room "Why don't we introduce our selves." All of the Zodiacs heads turned to Pisces, she was still looking at her book in hand then lifted her eyes up when she noticed their confused stares. "What? Was it something I said"

"Yeah... Pisces we already know each other... so..." Taurus said patiently sitting by Pisces side. In the years that they have known each other, he has made it his mission to make sure that she would be okay, no matter what. 

"No that's not what I meant. I was thinking about the reader."

"Oh!" all of the zodiacs said in unison.

"Pisces that's a great idea!" Taurus said getting closer to her. 

"I'll start, then everyone follows me." Aries said taking the lead "I'm Aries. some say I'm a little too energetic but I just think we all need to go a little bit faster in life that's why I'm trying to make Virgo figure out how to make a bumper car go as fast as the speed of light. Maybe a little faster" 

"I'm not doing that for you" Virgo simply sated. 

"I'm Taurus! If you need any help I'll be right there just for you. If you happen to fall in love with me, well what can I say" Taurus winks into the camera that he made appear out of then air. the rest of the Zodiacs just give him an annoyed look. "And if you miss with my friends then I'll give you a minute head count for you to run before I take your life." 

"We're the Geminis twins" 

"They always speak in unison. How tiresome." Virgo says with a sigh.

"If you are looking for trouble we will help you find it! If you want a good prank, we got your back till the cops come. then we'll just disappear and if we truly like you we'll take you with us."

"First thing you should know about Cancer is that he likes Monday! How weird is that?!" Aries says in bewilderment. 

"What's wrong with Mondays?" Cancer asks innocently. 

"Also you can get him to do whatever you want and he will walk right through the fire. we lost interest in him a long time ago. his just no fun to trick anymore." the Geminis twins say poking Cancer. 

"I don't follow that easily..."

"watch out little dude. It's now my turn. I'm Leo. If you want to watch Netflix and chill I'm cool with that. let's just hang back man and enjoy the beauty around us." Leo says slowly.

"I think he might've had a little too many brownies," Aries said with the twins nodding their heads in the distance.

"I'm Vergo that one with the most comen since out of this bunch." Capricorn suddenly cleared his throat catching Vergos attention. "Oh. I guess He is smart too" 

"Hmm." Capricorn went back to his notebook scribbling down who knows what.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you liked part one. after chapter two I'll publish part two. 

my main focus for my writing career is another book called The Path to Remembrance. So I might not publish this book as much. 

Let me know what you would like to see the Zodiacs do for pranks, sleepovers, detention, kidnapping, or reality shows. the limit is the imagination so please let me know what sounds cool to read. 

Tigra