Chapter 2; Find treasure

Narrator's POV;

Narrator's POV;

Rachel arrived at Busan in the early dark morning, it was around 5 am. She spoke with the information office asking about what kind of place Busan really is. It is a wonder how she is able to speak, after all the native language is Korean. Rachel purposely booked a flight in which flies from Texas to London and from there to Korea. This have given her more then enough time to learn the whole language starting with the basics. She watched kdrama and many other programmes that are korean. This is one of her gifts. She could learn anything from hearing or seeing it once.

After knowing everything she needed to know, she thought it would be best to stay in the hiding for awhile until the institute stopped looking for her. She knew that they didn't know her last name, it's almost impossible to find her. However, she had to make sure. While Rachel was making her way out of the Busan airport, she wasn't paying attention to anything around her, only focusing on finding a house as she was ordered to. To escape. As she strolled through the dark streets.

She unknowingly stumbled over something on the hardcore ground. A body to be for sure, but she didn't seem too moved by the obstacle and walked right over it, trampling the body. A high pitched groan was audible.

Rachel's POV:

"Hey you! What are you doing!" I heard a voice, it was a bit deep but it was for sure a girl's voice. Not again. I don't have time for annoying people like those. I didn't give the effort to turn around and I walked off further. Before I could declare my accomplishment a hand yanked my shoulder forcing me to turn around. The world was shaking for a little bit, I was trying to keep my focus.

Just as the moonlight shon the small area we were located, I looked over at the girl that just gestured to my existence, she was as tall as me but few centimetres taller. Her skin was a little bit tanned and it looks like she is a foreigner. Her eyes were light brown but for a second there I thought they were rose gold. Her hair was long reaching to her back, straight and the colour of a cherry that was unfairly mixed with chocolate. She looked like she came from a respectable background but her expression is deceiving her, what is that emotion?

"What are you?" I accidentally blurted out. But didn't show any sign of regret.

"Me? What am I? I am human and guess what? You just walked over that human. How about I ask you that question? What are you?" She threw her arms in the air indicating the frustration she is experiencing, her eyes tell a different story, it's like the world slapped her out of her dream and now she's lost.

"I am human too I guess" I dryly said trying to escape the conversation. She was a bit startled hearing my words, I think according to my information revolving emotions, she thought I would have said something rudely back. It's called a comeback right?

She looks at me for a few seconds to study my expressions, but I was too dull to be read "Oh? Why do you sound unsure. You're a strange one, anyways aren't you going to feel sorry?" She finally blurts out.