Chapter 10: saved

(Your P.O.V)
I heard noises coming from behind me and saw.... some creepy guy with a long tongue I panicked in fear and ran.
I was pulled into a corner with my mouth covered and grabbed by my waist the guy threw guns and said "Liz Patty Take care if this guy! I'll call the others" the boy said as the guys turned into two Pretty girls "gottcha kid" the girl with brown long hair said I was whimpering in fear and held onto his arm that was covering my mouth, he stayed quiet for a while, the girls assuming their names where liz and patty they were changing into the same weapon every once in a while I was amazed and still shaking.
The battle finished sooner the boy released me I looked at him and saw three stripes on the left side of his hair the rest of his outfit was symmetrical "hello I am Death The Kid but you can call me Kid for short" he said then glared at my torn up dress and had a nose bleed then fell back "uhmm?" I said trembling "sorry he gets like that" the girl named liz said behind me I jumped in fear facing her "oh sorry if I scared you liz and this is my younger sister patty!" Liz said as Patty walked over to me and patted my back really hard I sharply pushed her hand away feeling the stings on my back hurt.
"Woah what was that?" Liz says confused
"Sorry I just...ummm.....I just get...SCARED when people touch me" I said thinking I couldn't allow myself to tell them what happened at the mansion.
Kid got up after a while and said "everyone is waiting at the fountain"