Beginning

In the village is a poor young man named Shiro for his white hair and pale skin, steals to survive for he has no money or a home to go too other than a old weathering home with only a bed and blanket for him to rest his head upon at night to sleep, walking along the silent peaceful road of the night where much less people come out at this time Shiro was looking for a new victim of his heist to see if he can get some or lots of cash this night. Along the path Shiro was walking down the stone road watching people and couples walk pass him looking happy and love. “Tsk screw those people and their stupid lovey dovey crap it’s pointless.” Shiro said to himself in anger for he never had love from anyone before in his life not even from his now long gone parents that abandoned alone in the street, looking for anything he could take for money or eat when he spotted a shop full of great items that can be sold for a great price of money for himself. “That place looks good for a heist.” he grinned as he stepped right inside the shop looking around for the most expensive item in the small shop he could find and take it for himself too sell for money. After a bit Shiro found a fancy goblet up on a second shelf far into the shop looking like a perfect thing to heist from whoever owned the place. “This is perfect.” he said with a smirk grabbing the fancy cup in his hands. “What you doing in my shop boy?” said a deep low voice behind Shiro. “Just uh… looking around till I saw this goblet.” he told the man trying not to be suspicious on what he was doing but it didn’t seem to convince the man. “Really now it seemed more to me that you were going to steal it to me with that look in your eyes.” the man told Shiro with a very stern serious look on his face. “No sir I-” before saying anymore Shiro was cut off by the man who seem to be now glowing that surrounded the man. “Silence boy I have no need of your lies. I bring upon you a curse that shall only be broken by real true love from a heart of pure gold!” The man said who’s a sorcerer that casted his curse onto Shiro turning him into a koi fish and sending away up far from the village and into the forest where Shiro shall meet his true love with a heart of pure gold.