Chapter Three: All Aboard!

*honk honk*

Rosie POV/ 

"WOW!....it's just so beautiful!" I can't even believe my eyes! Why would Brody get me tickets to this? *distracted* I just here a man say... "Vwelcome to ze amazing LOVE BOOT! (by the way that is an African accent...i try) I look to my right "Thank you sooooo much Brody!" I still can't believe that he would do this for me....us?! Does Brody like me...why would I think that we are best friends he wouldn't do that...would he?

Brody POV/ 

Seeing the sparkle in her eyes brought me that one butterfly feeling in my stomach...almost like stage fright?! My plans for tonight...i just don't know if she will accept...i was going to take her to the club because i made her a FAKE ID but... i don't know she is a rebel?!!! I'm guessing she is a rebel because she has taken me on the roof...we kinda broke into that one old barn that is abandoned in town, yah that would be almost it...i don't know tbh she is really confusing...almost...well...difficult.

Rosie asks, " Are you excited as much as I am?" Brody is confused, " why wouldn't I?". The view, the smell, the music, everything was perfect. It left her jaw dropped. But, then again, why did he choose her? " why did you give me the tickets, instead of Lindsay Hoover or Kate Powell...a pretty and popular girl...?" Brody could not believe what he just heard. Why not? he thought to himself. "Rosie you are beautiful head to toe! Who is saying different? I hope you don't think like that about yourself...do you?" Brody concerned. "No...yes...maybe...i don't know what to think about me...just look at me! I don't know who to be!" Brody knew exactly what to say. "I know who you should be...YOU... be you...you are an amazing person with an amazing personality!". Rosie disagrees," really...i don't know about that beacause...every time someone says be your self they just turn around and judge you because you are." She had a point. Brody and Rose have gone through one hell of a roller coaster, up and down, then the idea came over brody." do you really think i would do that to you because if so i don't think we should be friends...because friends don't do that and we trust EACH OTHER!". Whyy is he being so rude Rose thought. Is he being serious right now? Idk if I trust him. " DO we trust eachother?" Rosie asked. "I trust you...but, its kind of obvious you don't trust me...". Maybe that wasn't the right thing to say...