So it begins...

Isla faced what seemed like death itself, only it looked like her. Isla smiled, " SO...Zalgo couldn't stand not having me so he made a clone of me huh?" Scowling, the girl replied " As if! I'm more of an ... enhanced version of you. I won't fail my master and YOU won't get in the way!" A dark aura circles around the girl as the monsters around her start circling the couple. " Who's Zalgo?" Yami asked as he got into his fighting position. " I'll explain later, but first we need to get rid of them," Isla replied, taking a swing with her sword, directly hitting a monster. Hissing, the monster stepped back as all the others lunged towards the two.

YUGI'S POV

" Hahhhhhh~ I'm finally finished." Sighing, I stretched before the army of homework (school joke!). I stand up, starting to head towards the kitchen before- "YUGI!" "AH! Pharoah, what's wrong? You sound kinda scared." I can barely hear Yami's voice but the tone of it just makes me feel weird. "Yugi, I can't stay for long but head over to Death Woods and bring the others! Tell them we need help!" The words shocked me a little, 'Yami wants ME to get help? I'm too small to even fight!' I ran to the phone and dialed Tea, Joey, Tristan, and Duke. 

3rd PERSON

"So why are we here again?" Joey asked as the group ran through the forest. "Yugi said already! Isla and Yami were in trouble and they need our help!" Tea snapped as they got closer. As fast as they ran, they stopped quickly as soon as they heard unusual growling. Ducking into the bushes, they saw weird monster/human/animal things surround the couple. Quickly, Joey picked up some rocks and flung them toward the things. One hissed as a rock hit them but was distracted long enough to get slashed at by Isla's sword. The others stopped and started heading towards the bush. Tea looked at Joey. 'What now wise guy?' she mouthed, Joey, opened his mouth to say something but quickly covered it pointing to the top of the bush. Tea turned her head to come face to face with a monster. Opening its mouth to reveal several sets of razor-sharp teeth, it clambered closer to the group until a bright golden light pierced through the heart of the animal. It screeched and fell over to its side and the energy of it died off. "Are you okay guys?" Yami asked softly. "Yeah but I don't think th-" "AHHHHHH!" Isla screamed loudly as one of the monsters got a jaw hold on her arm. It swung its head once and let go to fling her to a nearby tree, where she fell and didn't get up. "ISLA!!" Yami yelled and was about to run over to her aid until a black object stops him, another covers his mouth and sees the monsters getting closer to her before darkness filled his vision.

(A.N. Thanks soooooo much guys for reading this story!!! I will do my best to continue my story and I also updated the cover picture! If you have any fanart on this story, please tell me so I can feature your art on Facebook and Instagram.)