Pt.2 Die Chara!!!

(Frisk P.O.V)

After their conversation, I waited for Sans to walk away so I could talk to him again, but he went into a group of monsters and stayed there in a group. I knew that I shouldn't bother him, so I decided to go talk to the girl he had been talking to. I walked up to her and said "hello, what's your name?" I put on a fake smile as I said it. " heh, Sans.  Oh, hi, names Chara. And you are?" She asked. "My names Frisk." I responded.

"Coolio.  Anyways, I gotta go to class. Later skater!" I would've been friends with Chara, if she didn't talk to Senpai. Or should I call him sanspai. Yeah, that's better.
But because she talked with sanspai and they seemed close, I was going to get her. I wanted to get Chara back, but then remembered that I had to go to class.

(Sanspai P.O.V)

I was chatting with my group of friends, when it was time for science. I said bye and headed to my class. When I got there, I met Chara and we sat next to each other. Me and Chara had been friends for years. Some people say she has a crush on me, but I don't believe it. It's all just lies. At least I think it is. When we sat down I noticed Frisk, the girl I met earlier. I waved to her and she sat next to me. I didn't mind cuz she seemed nice.

I'm good at science, just like alphys, so I didn't really have to focus. I mean, i new all the stuff anyway. I just kept telling bad puns to Chara that she laugh at.  After the class ended, me and Chara walked to our next class. Frisk has the same classes as us, so I asked her if she wanted to walk with us. Without hesitation she said yes. The whole way I just told puns and we laughed our heads off. Today was gonna be great.