thank you!

hey there, loves!

whoa. i can't believe that i managed to finish this book in twenty-eight days! damn it, i still can't stop saying whoooaaa. 😂

this year, around march 2017, was when i started writing again after one year (or was it two? lol) of being in hiatus. and when may 2017 rolled around the corner, i posted my first ever story after my hiatus, emancipated. (i forgot if it came first or champagne flutes did lol i'm so sorry)

and then i remembered that i had to rewrite the on-going novel i had unpublished earlier this year (it had been rewritten four times; and i promised myself that it would be the last time that i was going to edit/rewrite it), andddd here we are!

i would be lying if i said that writing and finishing a book for a month is super easy, because hell no, it's not. it's quite stressful and honestly, i've burned and lost more brain cells than the calories in my body haha.

kidding aside, it really was one hell of a rollercoaster ride—planning the story outline, trying to come up with words, sentences, and possible character conversations before going to sleep at night and after waking up in the morning, pointing out the characters' strengths and weaknesses, drowning in coffee, stress-eating, getting a writer's block out of nowhere... but all of the hard work and stress that i've put into this project was definitely worth it.

for those who are wondering why the last chapter has been cut short, it's simply because my second semester in college has started already and i won't be able to write/update this book after nanowrimo for a while. (trust me, there are a lot of scenes that had to be changed/cancelled in the last chapter due to my lack of time for writing.)

but fear not, for i have come up with a solution! yay! piece by piece is going to be either a duology or trilogy, depending on how much free time i get to write for nanowrimo next year. i know that there are still a lot of unanswered questions left, so hopefully, i'll have enough time to plan out all the details and scenarios just like this year—i really want to share with you guys a lot more on each character's perspective, so stay tuned!

thank you all sooo much for giving this story a chance, loves! thank you for the super awesome support you've given me over the past twenty-eight days, for taking the time to comment your thoughts and feelings about the flow and characters of the story, for reading and enjoying the book as much as i enjoyed writing it! i love you! 💙

p.s. if you have any questions about this book, just comment here and i'll answer them! 😄