[28] Chat

A/N LONG ASS (Ride) CHAPTER AHEAD!!!

Last Time:

"BUT IT'S NOT OVER YET!"

And Now We Return. . .

JinYoung's POV-
Areum's voice shout through the crowd's roar, and all of the stage lights came on revealing all of the members of POLAR's dance team. 

"Are you ready?," Areum smirked while the camera zoomed in on her.  I didn't think it was possible, but the audience cheered even louder as the music started up.

(Areum: Full reddish brown track suit(?) with a white sweat band.  [The one in the center in the thumbnail])

The girl's weren't divided into their units or teams, rather, they were all mixed, and they all performed as one. 

Areum ended in the center of the group, and the crowd went wild.  Everyone began cheering, and even students from opposing school applauded them. 

"Dul, set-"

"THANK YOU!," the girls bowed politely, and, surprisingly, we all realized that they were the first to do that. 

"Encore-

Encore-

Encore-

Encore!-

ENCORE!!!" The audience chanted, but unfortunately, the girls had to leave the stage letting the MC's take charge.

"Well then!~," Yugyeom grinned, "I think we obviously know who's the crowd favorite."  "Without a doubt!," Lisa chirped, "Now. . . The results. . .

Will be out right after our break!," and cue the crowd groaning.  Lisa laughed and then recovered, "Please come back in about 3 hours for the judges results!  As you exit the stadium, there will be tables with ballots and ballot boxes-"  "please fill in the ballot ONLY ONCE," Yugyeom stressed, "and then you may enjoy the rest of your afternoon!  Good luck to all of the contestants!  We'll be back soon!" 

- - -

3rd Person's POV-
"Heol! You're all here!!!," Areum exclaimed in delight as she ran up to Wanna-One, NCT, And SVT. "Wow, Areum. I didn't know you were very popular," Natty teased the girl after seeing the 3 groups of males. "Shut up," Areum rolled her eyes, but she couldn't hide the evident smile playing on her lips. Coach Kahi chuckled, "Well. . . I'm going to guess that you'll be hanging out with these boys, so we'll leave you be." The girls flashed a knowing smile, and walked away coolly as they left Areum behind with the gangs.

"So. . .," Hoshi decided to cut through the awkward silence, "Wanna go out to eat?"

- - -

After a much heated debate, and the knocking out of people by Areum, the group decided to go the most Korean place EVER. . .

McDonald's
I'm lovin' it!

They decided to order take out, and about half an hour later, everyone received their food!