Meet Scream

Info:
Name: Scream Wind
Age: 2 years older than Morro
Fears: Water,snakes,spiders & anything that can kill him again(If there is anything else that can kill a ghost)
Elemental power: none at the moment
Ninja:no
Good or Evil: Whatever side Morro is on,he's on(but if not around Morro,good)
Gi: doesnt have one till his powers are picked
Crush:none at the moment
Family: Morro
Likes: Spending time with Morro,helping others,animals & he loves peanut butter! It his fav. food
Dislikes: When people laugh at how he died,people who pick on Morro & anything in his fears list
Extras: Scream got his name because when he was born,he screamed not cried.(In actuallity,its from this

) The shaded parts in his hair on the sketch are going to be pink! ^^ He tries to act tough but he's a huge softie till Morro is hurt,in trouble or being accused of something

) The shaded parts in his hair on the sketch are going to be pink! ^^ He tries to act tough but he's a huge softie till Morro is hurt,in trouble or being accused of something. He can be the protective older brother at times,but others,not so much. When he & Morro were kids,he was trying to get Morro food but thats when Morro had dissapeared frim him & Wu found him. When Scream found him again,Morro was trying to find the tomb of the 1st spinjitzu master,though Morro was really mean to him. He went to the place where peanut butter was made & got a tour but on that tour,he was pushed into a vat of peanut butter when everyone had been offered free samples of a new peanut butter that was being made. When they got his body out,he was dead & they never released that new peanut butter since that very vat was the new peanut butter. When Scream woke up in the departed realm,he had spent his time wandering around till the day Morro showed up. They bonded till the time when Morro had dragged him out of the departed realm when Garmadon sacraficed himself to save Ninjago. Thats when Scream started to be on whatever side Morro was on.