23 | make up (characters)

BILL:
-he goes to your house in the middle of the night
-you lay awake when you suddenly hear a noise against your window. it was a tapping noise, like someone was throwing pebbles. suddenly you heard a loud crash. you jumped out of your bed and saw the window was broken and a rock on the floor. you poked your head out of the window to see a cold bill in front of your house. "sorry... look can i come in?" he shivered. you rolled our eyes and mumbled a quick yeah. he climbed up the tree and made his way in carefully, avoiding the glass. "listen y/n i know i've been acting weird lately. it's just... georgie has been in my mind lately and i wanted to believe that maybe, he was still alive. i'm sor-" you cut him off with a long awaited kiss. "i'm sorry too. i know how hard it is to deal with georgie. I shouldn't have been so hard." you sighed. "i love you" he whispered. "i love you too but you have to fix my window" you giggled.

RICHIE:
-he comes up to you at school
-you were just walking out of your last class when you heard a familiar voice call, your name "y/n! wait up" richie called as he desperately tried to make his way to you in the busy hallway. "leave me alone richie! i don't wanna talk" you yelled back as you swiftly made your way out of the school. you thought you had lost him when you were pushed into the alley way next to the school. "y/n i'm sorry i-" he tried to apologize. "listen richie, i don't care of your sorry! you cheated on me! why would you even do that! i did nothing! it's hard for me to look at you because all i see is a CHEATER!" you started to cry. "now just leave me alone!" you yelled. he stared into your broken eyes and planted a passionate kiss onto your lips. "i know your mad. i know you don't want to talk to me but... i'm sorry. i'm so so sorry. what i did was wrong and  i-i hurt you which kills me. i want to see you everyday, i want to hug you, i want to kiss you, i want you back. i want you to forgive. just... please? i'll never do it again. i promise." he pleaded as he looked into your eyes. his eyes told the truth, he was heartbroken. "i forgive you" you whispered.

EDDIE:
-he calls you and asks to talk to you at the quarry
-you make your way to quarry as thoughts clouded your mind. eddie has called you and said he wanted to talk. you had finally made it and saw a lone eddie sitting on the edge of the cliff. "hi." you mumbled as you sat next to him. "hi." he said while looking at you. "i want to explain. i love you y/n, i really do." he started. "then why'd you break up with me?" you questioned. you stared at the water as you felt tears brim your eyes. "i did it because my mother. she's just so controlling and i just feel... helpless sometimes. like i just HAVE to listen to her. i mean sh-she's my mother you know? like i have to just trust her and believe what she says it's right." he spoke. his words really moved you and suddenly you felt guilty."i'm sorry and i miss you a lot. can we... can we be together again?" he looked at you. "of course" you said as you planted a soft kiss on his lips.

a/n lol idek wtf is this? 😂

STAN:
-you go to his bar mitzvah
-you glanced at stan watching him talk to his father while you make your way to the exit. "y/n wait!" you turn around to see stan running towards you. "hi" he says quietly. "hey" you mumbled while looking anywhere but his eyes. "you didn't have to come you know." he said as he tried to catch your eyes. "i know. i-i just came here because of richie." you motioned toward the boy who was stuffing his face with food. "oh." he said. "stan... i just wanted to say i'm sorry." you say as you look up a little. "it's ok. it was just a joke and i took it way too serious." he replied. "no, i shouldn't have said it." you sighed. "it's fine. i'm over it" he said. "so are we cool?" you questioned. "definitely" he smiled. you heard his father call his name. "we'll see you around" he said as you mumbled a quick bye. "so, you guys dating again?" richie asked as he made his way to you. "no richie." you rolled your eyes smiling. "whatever let's go." he put his arm around your shoulder and walked out.

a/n ok i know you guys aren't together but technically you guys made up so. you can imagine you guys together anyways.

MIKE:
-you were getting steak from the store when you saw him
-"hey mike." you said as you walked out of the store. "hey y/n." he rolled his eyes slightly. you sighed as you started to apologize. "mike i'm sorry. i'm not asking you to get back with me or even... forgive me. i  just wanted to apologize." you said. "there's nothing to apologize for y/n. you thought we were different people and i get it ok?" he said looking into your eyes. "i just thought maybe we can start over you know? starting out as just friends." you tried to sympathize. his face softened as he looked at you. "sure." he shrugged. your face turned into a smile as you hugged him and gave him a kiss. you pulled away quickly as your face turned red. "um... i gotta go." you hopped on your bike and started peddling as mike smiled at the ground.

BEN:
-you needed to go to the library since bill needed more materials for an assignment
-you cautiously made your way to the library, afraid you'll see ben. you hesitated to open the doors until someone finally walked out, opening the door on his way. "y/n?" you saw a confused ben with books piled in his hands. all books reading 'derry's history's'. you chuckled at the books remembering his fascination with our small towns history. "hey ben..." you slightly waved. "um what are yo-" he started. "CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR." someone yelled from inside the library earning a small chuckle from us and a loud shush from the librarian. he closed the door as you two made your way to a bench. "so... what are you doing here?" he questioned. "just picking up some things for bill." you shrugged. "oh... cool i guess." he looked down and kicked a few rocks. there was an awkward silence that made both of you uncomfortable. "ben, can we not be awkward. i mean we known each other since last year." you sighed. "i know but the break-" he shrugged. "i know but i don't want the break up ruining our friendship. so friends?" you looked at him. "friends." he smiled.

a/n oOF there not together but pretend ;)

BEVERLY :
-she sees up to you at mr. keene's pharmacy
-you decided to go with eddie to the pharmacy so he could get his refills. you waited in a chair near the exit when you saw beverly putting a pack cigarettes in her back pocket. you didn't want to speak with her so you tried to ignore her. but she saw you and thought this was her perfect chance to apologize. "hey y/n." she waved. "hi beverly." you mumbled. you never call her beverly, always bev. she sighed and look d down. "i'm sorry. i know bill doesn't like me like that and i know that i hurt you." she apologized. "i just want to be friends again ok?" she looked at me. "ok. we can be friends."  you looked at her and smiled. she smiled back and gave you a quick hug before leaving