forty two ; pink triangle

weezer ;; pink triangle
everyone's a little queer
why can't she be a little straight?

fun fact youngji requested for me to do every single story so expect spam

ME LLAMO
JUNHAO

minghao begrudgingly sits down next to junhui who only gives a devilish smile in return. the library is eerily quiet and both of them seem to not know what to say. they stare at the assignments and notes that junhui had layed out for minghao. he wasn't going to admit it, but he has gone the extra mile for him (there was even a bag of little gold star stickers in his backpack.)

"¿comó estás?" junhui asks in an attempt to break the ice. minghao did not look up or move from his slightly slouched position in the wooden chair. he didn't seem to react at all. he couldn't hate him that much.

"i brought flashcards," he says, holding up a sandwhich bag of note cards."i don't know if you use them but i spent a lot of time with my little sister making them so if you're going to throw them away do it away from me." he begins to pack his things up. his backpack is slung over one shoulder in his usual casual demeanor even though he's incredibly bothered by the fact minghao is ignoring him completely.

he turns to look at the boy one last time but the head of black hair had not come up. he sighs and turns to face the western art and literature section and starts to walk away.

"estuvo bien," minghao replies about five minutes late.

junhui smiles to himself and turns back around. perhaps this study session wasn't dead in the water.