- 1 -

[This switches between Steve's pic and 3rd pov, I'm sorry if it gets a little confusing]

Why the hell am I watching 6 kids right now? Oh yeah, I'm fucking insane. And because I have grown insanely close with these dumbasses over the month.

It was December of 1984, which meant it was a very cold and snowy day. Which meant school was cancelled. Which also meant Steve was stuck babysitting. All the kids someone ended at his house, which was empty with his parents being constantly gone. He heard a knock from downstairs and when he opened the door, 6 kids huddled around each other in coats were barging into his house.

"Oh yeah, go ahead and come in" I playfully yelled over them as they were chatting. They all stared at me, and I was only in my baby blue robe. "So, why are you guys here?" I piped up. "My mom said you'd babysit us" They all said, except Jane. She of course said, "Dad"

I didn't know her as good as the others, I barely just found out who she was a month ago. She was quiet and mysterious, always clinging to Mike. She was really sweet, she often referred to me as "pretty hair boy" and it's really adorable.

Anyways, back to the kids. I looked down at myself, and sighed. "I guess I'm gonna go change, you guys just sit on the couch. I'll be right back. Don't get into anything!" I pointed my finger at them, giving them a stern glare. I turned around to walk up the steps and heard giggling. I turn around and they're trying to stifle their giggles. I rolled my eyes, "what?"

Dustin grinned, "Steve, your ass" I turn around and look at my butt so see that my robe was always tucked into my underwear so they could see my pink boxers. I quickly pulled my robe over my ass. I didn't know if they were laughing because they were pink, or cause the could see my tight ass boxers. "Hey now, I accidentally through my white boxers in with a red shirt. Bam! Pink boxers. Now, I'll be right back!" As I was storming up the steps Lucas yelled, "Nice ass steve!" Man, what a day this will be.

[Sorry yall, mileven isn't a thing in this]