Epilgue

8 years later ; 26 years old (damn that time jump though)

Me and Millie have been married for 4 years. Coming up on our 5th year. I need to get her something special. Something that involves our first date. It was at the same beach where she found me. I've been in love with her since the first time I texted her. I guess I just didn't know all I need was her.

As I walk out of the jewelry store. A smile plastered on my face. I got her a necklace. It's gold and it has the word 'princess' ingraved in it. For 8 years have been calling her that. Since the first time I texted her.

;diner;

;diner;

"Thank you" Millie says smiling looking into my eyes. "What" I furrow my eyebrows, she chuckles looking away. "For making me the happiest girl ever for the past 8 years. I love you so much" she looks at me tears in hers and my eyes. She leans over and places a soft kiss on my lips. We smile at each other lightly chuckling. "Here" she jumps up excitedly. She hands me a box. "You didn't have to" I say grabbing the box from her hands. "Open it" she says growing impatient.

I open it to see at bracelet. It goes perfectly with my gift I got her. A tear rolls down my eyes.

I pull out a small note that says

If you will be my king, baby I will be your queen

I smile at her. I hug her tightly, never wanting to let go. "Thank you princess" I say kissing her lips. "Here I got you something" I sat handing her a box. She smiles at me then proceeds to open it. She gasp, she smiles pulling me into a big tight hug. "Its beautiful" She cry's" she pulls away cupping my cheeks. Our lips connects once again. I put her necklace on as well as my bracelet. She smiles "I love you" she whispers "I love you more princess"

(A/N: WORST EPILOGUE EVER! IM SO SORRY I SUCK!!)