Chapter 1: The Wedding

Bro Strider and (Y/n) (L/n) have been in together for about 7 years. Never since day one when they've started dating have they been apart. He loves everything about this women, not just because she was an image next to the word kawaii, but because she's the only person who can put up with his shit. His weird obsession with his smuppet, Lil Cal, and she even likes anime...ANIME! For years Bro has been asking himself how, how in the world did he end up with her? Of course not in a bad way, but someone with such beauty and interests seems to be rare at this moment. (Y/n), however, love Bro in general. How protective he is, kind, sweet, funny, and would do anything for her to be happy.

One day, Bro looked for (Y/n) and see that she was in the living room. She was sitting down on the couch and reading a book while Lil Cal sat at the other side of the couch calmly. Bro smiled and walked to the kitchen. He looked around before pulling out a small black box. Before he can see the ring he quickly puts it away when he heard footsteps coming up to him. He turned around and saw (Y/n) coming in while carrying Lil Cal. "There you are, babe." She smiled. He kissed her forehead and took Lil Cal from her arms. He wrapped one arm around her waist as he carries the puppet. "Wanna head out to eat?" He asked her. "Sure, babe. Just let me get dressed." " You look perfectly fine to me." He smirks as she blushed from his comment. "Oh you.~" She kiss his cheek and walked back to the living room. Bro put Lil Cal on the couch and hold (Y/n)'s hand. "Watch the house for me, okay?" He asked the puppet and walked out of the apartment with his girlfriend. The whole day was going well, but not for Bro. He constantly tried to propose to her however things kept coming in and blocking him for doing so. The whole night the waiter would constantly show up every time Bro tries to ask her and guys would come towards (Y/n) and tries to buy her a drink only to leave quickly when they see Bro's deadly glare. Bro was at that point of giving up until he had an idea. He took her hand and walked her to a familiar location. "Dirk?" She questioned, but the muscular man didn't reply to her. She looked around and noticed the cherry blossom trees everywhere. Bro stops and turned to face her, she stood there still confused. "Why did you bring me here?" She asked. "For this..." He got on one knee and pulled out the black box that he kept trying to show her. Her eyes was locked on the box then to him. "(Y/n)...You're the only person that I can trust. You're the only person I can count on, and You're the only person that I have eyes for. 7 years has been nothing but a blessing. I love you, and I really want you to be mine forever. Would you merry me?" (Y/n) slowly smiled and kiss him while tears ran down her cheeks. "Of course I would, babe." He smiled and put the ring on her finger and looked at it. He then picked her up and constantly kissed her cheeks and lips.

A Few months later since then.

Bro looked up and saw (Y/n) wearing a white mermaid silhouette dress holding the bouquet of flowers close to her chest. He smirks as he saw his soon-to-be wife coming near him. He hold her hand and gently rubbed his thumb up and down her knuckles as she tries to hold back tears and calms down. At this time they've faced each others and exchanged their vows. "(Y/n) (L/n), There are so many thing I can say about you, but we would have to stand here for 8 hours to hear it. You're the most beautiful, kawaii, and sugoi as fuck. You've never seem to be bothered by the things I do, which surprise me. You're always there and never leave my side. You're the best thing that has ever happen to me and I would do anything I need to do to make sure that you're happy and well. I love you more than anything in the world." (Y/n) smiled as tears flow down, a sign for Bro to wipe off the tears with his thumbs as he cup her cheeks. Lil Cal in the background threw away a bff bracelet after hearing the last sentence of Bro's Vow. "Dirk Strider, You've always been my best friend and you've always helped me through thick and thin. I've always loved you since day one. You always protect me and make me feel so loved and wanted. You'll always prevent any bad things or any bad guys from trying to hurt me. I promise to stay by your side no matter the obstacle we'll face, and I'll love you no matter what." She smiled at him as she continues to cry. She looked back and noticed something off. Two chairs. both empty. She looked down until Bro lifted her head by her chin. "Hey...It'll be okay." Ever since (Y/n) started dating Bro Strider, her parents disapprove the relationship because of his background. The fact that he lives in an apartment, makes smuppets, and rarely have money to spend on her. No matter what they think, (Y/n) still loves him for him, even if her parents have disown her. "You may now kiss the bride."

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Here is my first story! Sorry for any mistakes or grammar issues that was made.

Thanks for reading.