『Chapter Twenty-Five』

The first day of the games didn't go over so well. To be honest you were surprised. But in a way, not really. By this time everyone had gathered in a local pub to drink their sorrows away. You sipped on some juice as Gajeelana drank some milk through a bendy straw. "Gajeel what don't you have a drink? You deserve one." You said sweetly leaning against him. "I'm not drinking unless you are." He grumbled. "But I can't. You know that." "Then I'm not drinking..." You sighed. No sense in pushing it.

Everyone was being a bit rowdy and loud. But what else would you expect from the Fairy Tail Guild? Am I right? Yeah. I'm so right. "It's too stuffy in here Gajeel, I'm going to step outside for some air." "I'll go with you." He said standing. You sighed. "Ok... Gajeelana you stay here with Mira." She smiled. "Ok, momma!" The loudness in the pub soon was muffled once you and Gajeel had walked out. You let out a deep breath and inhaled the fresh air. "You alright?" Gajeel asked taking your hand in his. "Yeah. I'm fine. I just need the fresh air." You smiled "Let's go for a walk." So around town, you went hand in hand. A nice comfortable silence surrounding the two of you. That is...until they showed up... "Well, isn't this sweet."

You froze as you and Gajeel turned both with scowls. "What do you two want?" You sneered.

"What? We can't hang out with the Redfox's? Come on (Y/N), we had some good runs. You even beat me once. Remember that? Good times.." Sting said with a devilish smirk. Gajeel stood between you and the two Dragon Slayers. "Stay the hell away from her." He growled. "Oh my (Y/N), playing the weakling now that your husband is back? This time last year you and I would be at each other's throats." Sting chuckled. You turned your head trying not to make eye contact with him. It was true though. If you weren't pregnant you would be trying to kill each other... "Sting, we should go." Rogue said noticing how you refused to look at them, and your hand on your stomach... "Why? We can duke it out right here right now. YOU AND ME (Y/N) LET'S GO!"

You couldn't take it anymore and stepped in front of Gajeel using your fire magic...well trying to use your fire magic... "Bahahahaha what are you doing!?" Sting burst out laughing. "I don't get it..." You said slowly looking at your empty hands. "Why couldn't I use fire?" "Let's go." Rogue grabbed sting by the back of his collar. You tried over and over again to use fire but not a single flame shot forward. "I don't understand!" Gajeel brought you into a tight hug. "We'll figure this out..." He whispered. He was still very angry about seeing the twin dragon slayers on the walk. But what was happening no with your magic was more important to worry about. "Wait, I want to try my other elements." You stepped away from Gajeel and aimed your hands out away from him.

Water.

Didn't work.

Earth.

"Earth works..." You said taking a deep breath.

Air.

"And air works. Fire and water aren't working...Gajeel.." You looked up at him. He could see the fear in your eyes and the uncertainty that both of you were now feeling. "We can put Gajeelana to bed and get the master and your father over to discuss this.." He said trying his hardest to stay stoic and calm.

[Time Skip]

Keeping all the worry locked up inside and making it back to the pub only to see Cana on the floor topless made you a little more light-hearted. Gajeel finally had one, but only one drink. "I can see it in your face (Y/N)." Erza said approaching you. "Are you feeling alright?" "Yeah." You smiled "I'm fine." "If you say so.." She said not entirely believe you. "Hey (Y/N) give me a flame!" Natsu shouted. "Not tonight Natsu..." You said while your smile turned into a frown. "Come on (Y/N) your fire is the best!" "She said no charcoal head!" Gajeel shouted.

A few of the others stopped what they were doing and looked over at you and Gajeel. "I think, I think I'm going to go back to the hotel. I'm tired..." You whispered lowly standing from your seat. The guild members watched as you made your way out the door holding Gajeelana's hand. Gajeel got up and followed. But he was stopped by your father. "Gajeel, what's going on?" He asked, worry in his voice. "Follow me." Gajeel said leading him with you back to the hotel. Gajeel waited until the both of you had Gajeelana tucked in and sound asleep. You shut the door lightly and turned to your dad with your fear and worry about bursting out of you. "Dad, I can't use fire...o-or water..." He stood from his seat quite shocked. "Are you certain?"

You nodded "On our walk, we ran into Sting and Rogue and when I tried to use fire nothing came out, then I tried all of the elements. Only Air and Earth worked.." "I'm not sure (Y/N). I don't know what could cause this." Your father said placing a hand on your shoulder trying to console you. "Could it be the baby?" Gajeel asked. "It's possible. When (Y/N)'s mother was pregnant with her all the power went to (Y/N) and left her body." Your father said. "Am I going to lose my powers?" You asked a bit taken back by the news. Not that you wouldn't sacrifice anything and everything for your children, but it was just a sad feeling to think about not having the...

Your father sighed. "I don't know... to be honest... I don't know if the child is one by one taking the elements away, or just the two, or if you will get them back when it's born or not. I suggest looking into fine yourself-" "No! I'm not going to use items for my magic! I will use my own internal magic power!" You shouted storming off into the other room. Gajeel and your father both sighed. "And so it begins..." Your father said and Gajeel nodded.

" Your father said and Gajeel nodded