Chapter 1

.....The photo up there is of Rosalie.....

Electra's Pov:

One night I was out in the woods, sketching a picture of the full moon. It was peaceful until I suddenly heard rustling in the bushes behind me. I was scared but being the idiot I am I went to go check it out. As I am walking over to the bushes I heard footsteps walking behind me but I turned around and there was nothing there. I felt confused but also frightened but held my emotions in as I am afraid. I felt a sharp pain in my neck, it almost felt like I was being bitten. I screamed and grabbed my neck, feeling some sort of wet substance. I pulled my hand back and saw that it was covered in thick, red blood. I looked into the woods and saw human figures running away faster than humanly possible. I started to feel dizzy like the world was falling beneath me. Everything went dark but I thought I heard someone calling out to me but I couldn't muster up enough strength to respond. I blacked out.

I woke up in a room full of strangers. I didn't know what was happening but I heard whispering that I probably shouldn't be able to hear. My head hurt and I have no idea what happened or how I got here. My neck was burning and it felt like it was on fire. I reached for my neck but all I felt were two small holes and blood, lots of blood.

"We're here to help," some guy says to me. He glows his eyes red and that's when I ran, faster than I thought was possible. It felt as if a was flying. I turned my head to see one of the strangers running after me. He was gaining on me so I did what my instincts told me to do, punch him in the face. Wrong move... He dodged my swing and grabbed my arm. I yanked it out of his hold and ran away this time he didn't follow. I ran home and went straight to my room. I shut and locked the door, finally feeling safe.

"Hi I'm Liam and this is Rosalie" I turned my head, my heart beating one million miles per second. I see two people that were from the house.

"How in the hell did you find my house?" I asked my voice shaking a bit.

"I'll tell you later but at the moment I need you to trust us," Rosalie said. I nodded and sat down on my bed. By the sigh they gave off I was thinking it was going to be a long story.

"Ok, the supernatural is true. We are werewolves and there are other creatures that live in Beacon Hills alongside us" Liam started to explain. I was incredibly confused but nodded to tell him to keep going.

"At the moment we don't know what bit you so do you mind coming with us to see a friend of ours?" Rosalie asked.

"Okay, but can I see your glowing eyes?" I asked excitedly. Rosalie smirked and glowed her yellow eyes at me. I smiled as we walked to the car.

We hopped into Rosalie's ford mustang and started driving to their friend's house.

I was drumming my fingers on my leg I noticed Liam staring at Rosalie. I smirked knowing he had a crush on her. I'll have to think of a way to get them together.

The rest of the way there they told me about whats been happening and who they have been fighting. Kanima's, dread doctors, a Nogitsune and much more. I found it interesting that they have dealt with so much but they are only teenagers.

We arrived just as their friend started walking out the door.

"Hey..." Liam started not knowing my name.

"Electra" I finish.

"Electra, right, I want you to stay in the car while I talk to Chris," Liam said as he was opening the door.

I could hear what they were saying perfectly even tho they were outside. They were talking about me but I don't know why. I feel normal besides hearing, smelling, running ok maybe I'm not normal. Liam started walking to the car. he opened the door and said.

"Hey, Electra you ready to come inside and talk to Chris?"

"Yeah I'm ready" I answered. Rosalie unlocked my door and I jumped out. She gave me a quick smile before heading inside and I close behind her. We walked into Chris's living room. A girl and an old man were already seated in one corner. I started to smell this strange rusty scent. It was a smell I craved for. I wanted it. I saw the scratches on the girl Allison and felt the weirdest craving ever. I wanted to rip out her throat and feed on her. I bared my fangs and lunged at Allison but before I got near her Rosalie grabbed me and threw me up against the wall.

"If you ever try that again I will rip your throat out" she threatened. I bared my fangs again but before Rosalie could touch me, Liam gave her the don't you dare look and she stepped back. I jumped back up but before I could attack Liam grabbed my shoulders.

"Electra promise me you won't touch her," Liam says calmly despite the situation. I keep trying to bite him because the smell is too strong.

"Chris, call Scott," Rosalie says while she is grabbing a chair and some chains. Liam puts me in the chair and holds me down while Rosalie ties me up. Around five minutes later the whole pack shows up.

"Cool," a boy says as he stares at me. My claustrophobia starts to kick in and I start to struggle even harder. I start shaking and pulling on the chains.

"Guys get her out of the chains," a guy says. He gets down to my point of view and glows his eyes red. I feel the chains break a few seconds later but I'm still shaking. I get up to run away but everyone is surrounding me. The guy who glowed his eyes red speaks.

"I'm Derek and I'm gonna need you to not kill anyone or ill have to tie you back up." I nod and everyone turns to Chris for answers. He sighs and says.

"I think Electra's becoming a vampire and I think the vampire brothers are back in town"

How did you like the first chapterrrrrrr. Jazmyn and I are working on it, so hopefully you enjoy. Sorry if the chapters are short. will be making them longer. Maybe.

Erica, Boyd, Aiden are all alive and so is Allison. Will explain better later.

TEEN WOLF CHARACTERS DO NOT BELONG TO ME BTW.