The Lego Movie:A Truth To Be Heard

One shot

Ok so here we go again with our 'loving' couple Bats and Lucy.What does Emmet have to say about that?Well how about we go to his Point of view,shall we?

EMMET POV

Alright Lucy is dating Batman.What the heck?!She is still dating somebody that is self centered.Yeah he writes songs for her but they are mostly about his first love:himself.He isn't that romantic that's for sure.I may not be as attractive as his heroic looks but it's the inside that really matters...right?Well no.This is 2014 we are talking rude people that push you and kids that want to buy plush cats that poop out chocolate.Seriously?!I ain't impressed.

"So bored!"I groaned.Wait why am I talking to myself?Forget it!Don't know don't care.

I walked to a computer and saw that somebody posted a picture and got 37 likes on Brickpics.'Crazy_builder1 posted a picture' The computer read.

I clicked and saw a picture of Batman and Lucy.I rolled my eyes.They were on top of a tower in Middle Zealand.

"Perfect weather for a date with my Bats!"I read Lucy's post aloud.I sighed.Maybe I wasn't thinking this through.Maybe I just think I like Lucy...who am I kidding?I love her!She was amazing and I told her that!She didn't seem to care.

My phone went off.I picked it up."Hello?"I said.

"Hey Emmet!"The other voice said.It sounded like...Lucy!

"Oh hey Lucy!"I said.

"How'd ya know?"

"I can recognize your voice anywhere."

She laughed."Oh really?!"

"Yeah,so anyways,you called what's up!?"

"Unikitty and Benny want us to go to The Dog,they said there is a video and convincing they need to do.Just us no one else."

"Why?Convincing for what?"

"They are hard to question,I will be over in a minute and we will go together."She said.

"Ok cool!"I told her.

"See ya later alligator!"She said.

"After a while crocodile!"I smiled.That was our little thing.I still didn't get why she is with the Dark Knight.I hung up.

Wait,should I be worried about what Unikitty and Benny are doing?

Minutes late there was a knock at the door."It's open!"I called.

Lucy opened the door with a huge smile on her face."Let us go see what these two are up to!"

"Don't have to tell me twice,"I answered.

We got at the Dog and Benny ran right to us."This way if you will!"He yelled in excitement.

"Welcome!"Unikitty invited."We have a video to show you and convincing to do.It is a surprise."

"What's going on?"Lucy said cautiously.She saw the smirk between the two crazy,happy master builders.

I did too.That was not at all a good sign.

"Sit down!Enjoy the video!An then listen to our convincing very carefully!"Benny instructed.

We did as told.And Unikitty hit the play button.

In the video...

"Hey pal I hat to tell ya this but I don't think your supposed to be here.Yeah the rules specifically state:worksite closes at 6,this is a hard hat area only,that's not official safety orange.If you see anything weird report it immediately.Whelp I guess I'm gonna have to report-"