Be yourself

I have so many issues with myself ,I would love to be myself-if I knew who me was.

Dacheesyunicorn

Once there was a young mouse who was a poor miller but longed to marry the princess.Unfortunately,he did not know how to show his affections for her so he went to the magnificent mockingbird and asked "how do you show love?".The graceful bird replied in a voice like joyful gypsies dancing amongst a blazing fire "I sing and then if she loves me too she replies,you should be like me its the only way!".

So Mohan the mouse did his best as soon as the princess came along,however all she did was giggle,smile sweetly and wave then carried on her journey.Next the unfortunatemouse travelled to his friend:Proud Peacock.After asking the same question his proud friend replied "I show my beautiful array of feathers and whoever is impressed just comes to me,you should be like me there is no other way!"

Taking in Proud Peacocks confident attitude,when the next carriage that carried the princess stopped by,as soon as she stepped out,he span his tail back and forth hoping to look like a grand array of feathers  but she just laughed gently and carried on her way.

Downheartedly,the worn out miller took in a heavy sigh and went to his last hope:Grandfather owl.He knew almost everything!With a pit of sadness in his stomach and a lump of gloom in his throat,Mohan revealed his troubling thoughts,liftinf the heavy shroud from before his eyes.

"O' grandfather,a mockingbirds song,a peacocks feathers they could not satisfy,not even words!"

With that his grandfather replied

"A mockingbirds song is for a mockingbird,a peococks feathers are for a peacock,words are for fools,all these birds have wings to help them fly!Do you know what your wings are and how they make you fly?"

"No grandfather I don't."

"Well maybe this poem can help will help:

Wings help fly only with support,

You have thought and thought,

But not found that support,

Have you thought though that,

That may,

Yes that may just be the person that lies within your heart?"

"Does that mean I need to be me?"

"Absolutely,a wise person judges on actions not words!"

The next day,the miller met the princess once again,but this time he showed her who he really was.Although,they had many arguements over the time they spent together after,they both knew they where in love.In time they married and,tried there best,to live happily ever after.

Thought of the chapter:have you ever if your life,this world was just a part of someones crazy messed up dream?

Thanks for reading!

Comment if you can!

Love ya all my wee Frankensteins!

Dacheesyunicorn