one

jinyoung groans as he looks at his tuition bills. he still has more envelopes laying on the kitchen counter. more bills, probably.
"fuck you, park jihoon," jinyoung mutters as he opens another envelope. he rolls his eyes at how his best friend had moved out of their shared apartment just to live with his boyfriend of 3 years - an extremely tall taiwanese boy named guanlin.

boyfriend.
jinyoung whips out his phone to make a google search.

is it normal if ive never dated anyone and im like 20?

he skims through the search results and puts his phone down.

bjy @baejin
YALL its comfirmed im dying alone im gonna b single 4 lyfe !!11!

bjy @baejin
jk im not lonely or desperate i just need money

bjy @baejin
if u wanna sponsor ur boy's tuition pls hmu !

woojin @nationsdarkpast
@baejin if jaehwan-hyung could find someone u can too! WOOOO

sungwoon is shaking @kingjaehwan
@baejin @nationsdarkpast THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN ???

an idea pops into jinyoung's head. he heads to his bedroom and grabs his laptop.

jinyoung plugs out one of his earphones and turns to glare at the couple sitting behind him.

bjy @baejin
who in the fuck holds hands while studying?? its a damn library get out if ur gonna hanky panky and not study ffs

minhyun @optimushwang
And here we have another episode of Angsty Teen

it was sejeong and doyoung - the presidents of choir. the two seniors had heavenly voices and they were one of the sweetest couples on campus. jinyoung just didn't appreciate having to hear their "haha i love you" "no i love you more!" debate while he was trying to finish his essay.

"why so glum?" he looks up to see daniel, along with seongwoo and jisung.

"i'm not, i'm just annoyed at the PDA," jinyoung replies, and continues to type away at his laptop. "by the way, hi hyungs,"

"how have you been? you seem really stressed out lately," jisung asks, concerned.
"i'm fine. just broke." jinyoung's eyes don't leave his laptop.

"you're renting out your apartment, right?" seongwoo asks, sipping his coffee. "jihoon replacement?"

"yup. and nah, i just need the money."

daniel looks over at seongwoo before speaking.

"actually, i have a friend who's interested in moving in," daniel says.

jinyoung's eyes instantly light up.
"really?"

daniel nods.

"do you want his number?"

"yes, please!" the trio swears they haven't seen jinyoung so happy in a while. "thank you, daniel!"

baejin: hey, daehwi right?
maguhwi: yep!
baejin: u wanna come over to see the place and stuff? we can discuss afterwards if ur keen
maguhwi: sure ^^
baejin: [address attached]
maguhwi: thanks! see you tomorrow at 4?
baejin: see u :-)

jinyoung opens the door, only to be greeted by the most adorable boy he's ever seen.

you just met him, jinyoung, don't hoe around-

"hi! i'm daehwi, nice to meet you!" the blonde bows, and jinyoung does the same. "i'm jinyoung, nice to meet you too,"

daehwi was a little shorter than jinyoung, and he had uneven eyelids.