ADLP+8

ADLP+8

==========

"A-anong ginagawa mo?!"

"Shut up." He leaned down on me to collide his soft lips to mine.

I was so shocked I couldn't react fast. I'm pinned down and he's lips were onto my lips! Soon his mouth began to move. Slowly, gently sucking both upper and lower lips. My breathing became heavy as I don't know how to cope with his skillful seducing. It's a good thing I almost ran out of breath. I was able to push him away with enough strength.

"Gah!" I pant for air. "Wait! What's going on with you, Zerk?" My body is beginning to become hot. So hot I feel like I'm going ecstatic.

"Isn't it obvious? Seducing you."

"Why?! Sabi mo hindi mo ko gagalawin hangga't hindi ko sinasabi?!"

"It's been a year, Pitch. How long do you think I can hold myself back? Besides, I'm not yet taking you even if I desperately want to." He planted a kiss on my neck. It sent shivers to my spine. "And I'll make you beg for it to receive."

Tiyak na kasimpula na ng native na kamatis ang mga pisngi ko. "A-as if I would!" Sinikap kong mag-iwas ng tingin. Hindi ko gustong makita niya ang katawa-tawa kong hitsura.

"Tumingin ka sa akin," utos niya.

"Ayoko."

"Fine."

Impit akong napatili sa naging marahas na pagpapaloob niya ng kanang kamay sa pantulog ko. I wore a neglegee so it was an easy access for him to shove the ends of it up to leave my underwear in his view and for him to pull it down. "Waaaaah!!! Noooo!!!"

Hinuli ni Zerk parehas ang kamay ko. Itinaas niya ang mga iyon sa ulunan ko. Walang hassle niya iyong iginapos gamit ang sariling kaliwang kamay. His right hand was free to touch the most hidden part of me. I gasp as I felt his rough fingers brushing it slow in an up and down portion. "Your body's reacting as expected. Did you miss me that much?"

"Baliw! Bitiwan mo ko~" Muli akong napasinghap. Unti-unti, kumakalat ang mainit na sensasyon sa buong katawan ko. Hindi ko mapigilan ang sarili kong damahin ang bawat haplos ni Zerk.

"What a pervert you are, Pitch," Zerk whisper to my ear with his hot breath caressing my bare skin. I quivered. He smirk. "You're so wet now. Don't want me in yet?"

"Ayoko~..." Napaungol ako. Nangangatog na napakagat ako sa labi. "Stop it..."

"Are you sure? Sinasabi mong hindi mo gusto pero heto ka't kaunti na lang bibigay na."

Bullshit tong lalaking to! Bakit ba pulos kabastusan ang lumalabas sa bibig niya ngayon? Ako pa ang nahihiya sa mga pinagsasasabi niya eh!

He kissed me again. This time, it was deep and passionate. He made me open up my mouth for him. He wanted me to surrender to his dominance. Our tongues intertwined, sensually making disgusting noises that seems to be music to any perverts ear. And maybe I am a pervert. I followed his lead. His every move and tantrum.

I was so driven to his breathtaking lust I didn't notice my hands were free and he was removing my clothes one by one. "Zerk... You promised..."

"I did," he said between kisses. "But I didn't say I can't touch you, right?"

How cruel of him to play dirty. How dare him make me relinquish? I pet put soft moans and groans as he leave my lips to go further down. He sucked a part on my chest. It left a red mark. He did it to other places to. It was erotic.

His hands caught both breasts and kneaded them as if they were fluffy doughs. I called out his name several times, meaning I have reached my limit of resisting. "Zerk..." I clung to his neck. "What do I do... I... I want..."

Zerk teased my ear, licking it as he like. "You want what, Pitch?"

"I want you... Please..."

"No regrets?"

"Just do it." I just hope I do not really regret this after this. Later I'll be waking up all sore and repented. But for now, I nees Zerk to give me something only him can give me.

He kissed me once more before parting my legs indefinitely. Without hesition he glided in my portal. I yank in pain but Zerk was there to ease it at the same time. Slowly he drew back. Then in again. And out, and in again. He did the same move until I felt it's not enough. And he knew that. He went fast, deeper inside.

I groan in pain. I moan in pleasure. The repeated act of ecstasy was making me lose my sanity. I want more. I want more of Zerk.

Zerk didn't let me down. We both reached our first climax for a year of holding back. He came inside me. His hot fluid was thick and oozingly passionate as I feel it dripling inside me.

After a few minutes of rest, Zerk was up for it again. I can't remember what time it was but I already hear a rooster -- which I don't know where it came from -- before he let me get to sleep.

==========

Title: ADLP+8
Author: AceOfDauntless
Date of Publish: November 29, 2017

This is just half of what I promised. Just give a little more time to edit the UD Chaps and I'll upload it as soon as I can! Thank you for your support!