Chapter Five.

"He hit you!?" I nodded as Ash pulled me into his arms. We were both shivering from the cold. "What did you do?!" I shook my head not wanting to talk. Tears running down my eyes. He can't be. He can't be the Prince Charming I had dreamt of to come and save me from the horrors of this place. My mate runs this nightmare. There is no escape now. Ash and I will escape. We will. Never look back.

He can't be my mate.. the one I waited for but was forced to lose my purity I wanted to save for him.

"Ash... he's my mate." He gasped and looked at my face. "I... He is going to reject me. He doesn't want me... he hates me already and he hit me."

"Benny, Benny... this can't be happening." He pulled me closer. "How do you know he's your mate?"

"I felt the sparks, he felt the sparks but he slapped me instead." I continued to cry. "I don't know what to do!"

"Shhh... it'll... pass. He'll ignore the spark and leave you alone. Enough time for us to plan on leaving." Ash whispered in my ear. "Nobody will ever hurt you again."

Alpha's POV:

I listened in on the conversation that was going on with my mate and this Ash. I felt Benny's pain but I put that aside as I listened in. So these two are planning on escaping. "If we stay longer they'll continue abusing us and eventually one of us will end up carrying one of their pups. I don't want that."

That must explain the smell that came from my mate. My wolf was taking over, wanting murder every single man that has ever touched my mate. We were on a mission and I will finish this. "Benny." My wolf growled. I heard the tension change immediately. "Come." I called from the stairs. "Now." My mate stood up and slowly walked to the stairs. Looking right up at me and shivering. Benny took his time as he climbed up the stairs.

My wolf looked in awe as our mate climbed up the stairs towards us. Slowly. His wonderful scent got stronger the closer he got. His timid, small self looked so defenseless but adorable. His brown hair was greasy and dirty, his eyes were a perfect shade of green. His skin was pale. I need to put some meat on those bones. My wolf couldn't resist. The second he was within reach I pulled him into a tight hug. Taking a deep breath.

Benny freezes in my arms. I pull away, grab his hand and drag him to my bedroom. I pull him in and take him straight to the bathroom. I had filled the tub with warm water. Get all the dirt off of him. I began taking his clothes off slowly, Benny didn't struggle. I watched as his clothes fell to his feet. "Get in." He looked up at me with his bright eyes. Scared. I took his arm and helped him get in. "Sit." He sat down in the bubbly bathtub. I prepared it for him only. Benny looks straight ahead as I knelt down next to the tub. I grabbed some water with both my hands cupped together and put it on his hair. Then I grabbed some shampoo and began cleaning his beautiful hair. "I'm sorry I hurt you baby. I didn't mean to." Benny did not respond and I grew angry. "Say something." I growled lowly in my throat.

"I understand why you hurt me." Benny responded above a whisper, after whimpering.

"Why?"

"You do not want me as a mate. I will accept the rejection."

"I am not going to reject you Benny. You're my mate. I will not let you go. Ever."

My Benny looked up at me with hopeful eyes. i grabbed his face and gave him a small kiss. "Your lips are to never touch another man's lips ever again." I ran my hands down his neck to his sides and long smooth legs. Though they were full of small scars. "No one else will see your body like this ever again." I moved my hands up and down his body. "I will make sure of it. Do you understand, love?" Benny nodded. I stared at his beautiful body. I wanted to fuck his brains out.. my wolf too but I kept myself in check. I want to mark every inch of his body with my mark. Nobody else will be able to come near him without smelling my scent on him. Then they will back away because I'm an Alpha. Nobody messes with an Alpha's mate.

"Benny. Tell me everyone who hurt you."

"Why?"

"I will kill each one of them. Who the hell are they." It was a demand.