Chapter 3

Austin's POV

The day after Catherine left for Panama, I wake up in my bed with Chris's arms wrapped around me. I look over at him and under the covers to see that he's naked and that I'm naked as well. What the hell happened last night. I don't even remember when we got into the bed. My ass feels like it's been pounded though. Mm, I think I'll get up and make some breakfast for my bebe. I tried to get up but, Chris pulled me back onto him making my ass hit his strong ass dick. Oh damn he's hard as fuck. I looked behind me to see him smirking at me. I look at him like he's crazy and try to get up again just to get pulled back by him once again. 

Chris: I don't know why you keep on trying to leave me. You ain't going nowhere without giving me any.

Austin: From what I noticed, I gave you a whole lot last night. *sticks out tongue* 

Chris: That ain't enough for me. 

Austin: It's never enough for you.

Chris: Oh you getting smart with daddy? 

Austin: *rolls eyes* Shut up.

Chris: Someone is being a bad boy already. *sits up and bends me over on the bed* Damn you got a bubble booty babe...I love it.

Austin: I know right *shakes it and makes it twerk a little* 

Chris: Mm....damn. *slaps it and squeezes my ass* You want some more of daddy?

Austin: *looks behind me still twerking* Yes Daddy. 

Chris: *gets the lube and lubes up my hole and his dick* 

Austin: Mmm *spreads ass wide* 

Chris: *kisses my hole and puts his tongue in it, wiggling it around in circles, and tongue fucking it* 

Austin: Mmm Bebe...Oh my gosh....feels so damn good in me. *puts head down on a pillow* Oooh.

Chris: *smirks and grabs all of my ass in his two huge hands and spreads it for me, massaging my ass in the process with his hands* 

Austin: Ssss Fuck Yeeeeessss

Chris: *sucking on my ass and penetrates it with his long pointy ass but, soft tongue* 

Austin: Uuuuhh..

Chris: Mhm *stops sucking and puts his dick slowly in me* 

Austin: *clenches teeth and grabs onto the sheets* Ah bebe that hurts a bit.

Chris: I know baby. *massages my hips*  It'll be okay. I know daddy is big and that ass is tight. 

Austin: *turns head on the pillow* Mmm, I have to get used to that size. I haven't had it in so long bebe.

Chris: Because when ya boo thang is here we don't ever get a chance to fuck.....you're just used to that plastic strap-on I found under the bed. 

Austin: *blushes out of embarrassment* Y-You found that?

Chris: Mhm sure did it was sticking out when I came back from the bathroom. I got a question though....*sticks him in a little further* 

Austin: Oooo....yes daddy?

Chris: Can she fuck as good as me? *moves in and out slowly still*

Austin: Mm, I will give her some c-credit....Ooo...she is p-pretty g-good....Ahh.. 

Chris: Oh really? *goes a little faster* 

Austin: Oooh. 

Chris: *slaps my ass over and over as he continues to fuck me with that long voluptuous dick* 

Austin: Ssss aaaahh! *clenches teeth* Ooouu fuck me...

Chris: Mhm. *goes faster and deeper into me* 

Austin: *screaming by now* 

Chris: *covers my mouth* Shh the neighbors will hear you Aussie.

Austin: But Daddy.....it feels so good....like fuck..*pokes out lip* 

Chris: Shh....you don't want them to file a complaint right?

Austin: Ugghh fine.

Chris: *kisses my back up and down slowly* Just breathe out your screams or grab onto the sheets harder baby.

Austin: Ugh fine...

Chris: *goes in me harder and faster again* 

Austin: *arches back and throws my ass back at his fat dick* Mmgggh! 

Chris: Mhm...*slaps my ass over and over* 

Austin: *jerking my body over and over* 

We kept going for a good 2 hours until my phone rang. I looked at it to see that it was my Dad face timing me. I immediately got up and rushed to put some clothes on then I went into the kitchen and answered the phone.

Austin: Hey Dad.

Dad: Hey Austin, I'm just checking up on you since Catherine is away in Panama.

Austin: Awe, well I'm fine. You know I just miss her a whole lot Pops. 

Dad: I know but, y'all needed some time apart. In every relationship you do. 

Austin: Yeah but, not two weeks.

Dad: *chuckles* She'll be back Austin.

Austin: Okay Pops. I got my boy Chris staying over until Catherine gets back. 

Dad: Oh that's nice. Well I'll talk to you later Austin.

Austin: Okay Dad, Love you

Dad: Love you too. Bye.

Austin: Bye. 

I hang up and feel arms around me from behind then I feel sweet innocent kisses on my neck. I smile and blush at the feel of this man behind me cradling me in his muscular arms. I wish I could have this wonderful feeling every morning. I can't lie I do feel good when I am holding Catherine but, its just something about Chris that turns me on and makes me feel like I'm his only world. I don't know what it is but, its almost like I'm in love with the both of them.