Chapter 2

The tension could be almost cut as the room were filled occupied by a bunch of people didn't want to be in each other's company. Bobby took a big sip of his drink trying to fight the urge not to roll his eyes but failed miserably as Hanbin glared daggers at him while listening to Lisa's grievous sobs. Too bad, he really did try.

"Lisa, honey, it's okay, we're gonna find them." Jennie put a protective arm around the girl, attempting to calm her down.

"But what if it's too late already?" Her body shook at the thought.

"If it was, then you'd be holding Junhoe's head right now." This time, Bobby didn't do anything to prevent himself from rolling his eyes.

Jisoo nudged him gently on the side, showing more sympathy than her boyfriend.

"Then why don't you tell us already what you know? Clearly you have more clues than us." said Hanbin.

Bobby sighed. "They were kidnapped by the rogues."

"Rogues?" Yunhyeong furrowed his eyebrows while Hanbin raised his, tucking his hands in his jean pocket.

Before Bobby could have retorted with something inappropriate (as he was planning), Donghyuk began to talk. "Five years ago a large group of wolves rebelled against my father, saying we should reveal ourselves to the humans and make them live by our rules. You most likely didn't hear anything of this, because it all went down only one night, our army was bigger than theirs."

And of course he left out one detail that started this whole rebellion, but it didn't matter at the moment when they were all supernatural creatures and not unprotected humans.

"And what does that have to do with us? Junhoe?" Hanbin feared to ask this question and hoped that the answer they could get wasn't anything related to past events only known by a few of them. His expectation was gone at the same second he locked eyes with Bobby.

"To cut the story short, their leader died because of Jinhwan and some of them managed to escape and we can't find them since."

"I still don't get what this has to do with Junhoe." Lisa wiped away her tears.

"Let's find them first and worry about this later. I'm gonna call my father, we need him on this one." Donghyuk glanced at Chanwoo's contemplative face, feeling sorry for his little brother because he had to be the one with Jinhwan when the rogues ambushed.

Yunhyeong agreed with him right away. "Yes, we should notify our king too, he only went on a trip this morning, he couldn't get too far."

"So we're just gonna sit here waiting for the kings to come to the rescue?" Lisa started to get too hysterical and Bobby didn't like it one bit.

"No, but we have to be careful, the woman who leads them now is insane..." Donghyuk trailed off.

"And that's the only luck Jinhwan has. He knows how to play her." Bobby felt relieved by his own statement because as long as he believed in it, he could shut the depressive thoughts out.

Hyung is smart.

But why did that bitch add Junhoe to the equation? That could terribly mess things up.

The princes were sitting silently in the dark, leaving a little distance between themselves, and what was only a couple of centimeters felt like a huge gap to them.

Junhoe's mind was spinning with thoughts, he tried to process the new information he just learned from the lady who nobly left them alone half an hour ago, but he wasn't able to get over the feeling that this was all his fault.