Hayato Yamagata (1)

This is going to be awful I'm sorry, I don't know Hayatos personality.. also I recommend listening to the music while reading..

——————————————————

You could be here, but your there
You could be anywhere and these days I don't even care no more
You only be showing me love whenever you've had to much
Whatever's filling your cup, no more.

You sat on the couch in your apartment, Hayato was supposed to be at your house hours ago. You shrugged it off, you were dating but it didn't feel real anymore. Not like it used to.

A loud knock on your door made you jump slightly, you sigh and stand. You wrap the cardigan closely to your body. You open the door with a glare. Hayato stood there, his cheeks flushed and his breath smelled of whatever drink he had before finally making his way to your house.

"(Name)!~" he says drawing your name out, he grins at you. When drunk, his usual serious demeanor was gone and his caring nature with it.

"No, Hayato-kun!" You snap at him, "no more! This has been happening way too often." You say and close the door to your house. But Hayato's foot stops the door, he pushes it open.

Baby, no more showing up when you're not sober
At my front door just to say you're alone tonight
Yeah, tryna fuck me and my mind up
It's a reminder you're a liar and you know I'm right

"I'm fine (name)-Chan!" He protests, through slurred words.

"No, no your not. No more showing up when your not sober, your a liar and you know I'm right!" Your voice raises as you jab a finger into his chest. Hurt crosses his face as you shove him from your home. "We're over Hayato-San." You snarl, your rage bubbling over.

He's obviously sobered at your words, the flush had died and his smiling bubbly demeanor that was brought out by drunkenness was long gone. Tears gathered in his eyes, you felt your own eyes burn with tears but you forced them away.

With one final push you close your door and lock it, he pounds on it. You could hear his sobs through the door. You didn't feel that bad, he had been making you feel worthless for a long time. Now, he could feel what you felt for so long.