❥Besitos

So this is gonna be a Tay Jardine (singer of we are the in crowd) and Vic Fuentes (singer of pierce the veil) fanfic... I'm sort excited since I don't like how my other fanfic is turning out..

enjoyyyyy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Tay's POV*

I paced the sidewalk of down town New York, New York. Jenna still wasn't answering my texts and I seriously needed something to do. Jenna was my best friend. She's been there for me through thick and thin. But she was a pain in my ass...

"Tay!" I heard someone yell from behind me, panting like a dog.

"Jenna?" I snicked slightly, watching her with hands on her knees.

"I ran! Right when I was getting ready to text back my phone died!" She yelled at me, glaring. Just then I heard that sweet laughter everyone recognized. Vic Fuentes. I'll admit, I've got a small crush on him. So? Not like he even cares about me. We locked eyes for two seconds then I looked down.

"Hey Tay!" He walked up, stopping next to Jenna, still chuckling a bit.

"Hey," I smiled slightly, a blush creeping to my cheeks. Jenna nudged me in the side, smirking. Of course my best friend knew about this little crush..

"Okay! You guys wanna go eat or something?" I said, quickly trying to get Jenna off the subject. Both of them nodded before we starting walking the opposite way they came.

"Pizza, pizza, pizza!" Jenna kept yelling at me and Vic. She can be so annoying sometimes..

"Shut up, Jenna! We're gonna go eat pizza! At least if that's what Tay wants.." Vic shot a glance at me and I shrugged.

"Pizza's fine with me," Jenna glared at Vic, before running ahead to the restaurant.

"Soo.." I could see Vic looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"Has she been annoying you all day?" I giggled, followed with a small chuckle from him.

"It is Jenna, you know.." He gave me a small smile before holding the door open for me.

"Thank ya, kind sir." When we walked in Jenna had already sat down at a booth so we just sat down with her.

"I already ordered, guys. Everyone's drinking Dr. Pepper and having cheese pizza," She smiled slightly, looking from me to Vic.

"Come on, Jenna.. You couldn't have waited for us?!" Vic groaned, dramatically, may I add. Which was cute? What?

"Well.. I got tired waiting.." She looked down slightly, rubbing the back of her neck.

"We were right behind you!" Vic leaned over the table, grabbing Jenna's arm, yanking her our way. She screeched trying to pull her arm away, as they argued.

"Vic! Jenna!" I yelled at them, looking at everyone watching us. Yep. Here's my 31 year old and 21 year old friends, acting like 5 year old's. "Guys! Come on, you can do this when we aren't in public," They finally stopped, sitting in silence, glaring at each other.

"Ugh you guys are such kids, but that's why I love you," Jenna smiled a sweet smile and Vic did the same.

"I love you guys, too." Vic put his arm around me, then gave Jenna a wide smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww Viktur you sweetheart (::

3 best frandssss

Jenna will also be in this fanfic a lot.. And for those of you who don't know it's Jenna Mcdougall of tonight alive.

read my other fanfic too and I'll love you.