Chapter 9

Liza's POV;

( 5 weeks later )

Today marked the day I would be turning 10 weeks pregnant . I say lying in bed on my phone checking social media . It was about 11 in the morning and David had already went to Jason's to hang out with the guys . Which I didn't mind he does not have to always stay home with me . I even though about doing something with the girls but I remember their plans . Zane is going with Gabbie to get her hair colored and crazy color again . She's going to come by later and surprise me with it for her vlog . Erin and Carly are with Paige and Victoria to see how life is with a baby for a day . And Corinna decided to take Bella to Santa Monica Pier today because Bella had wanted to go . I got out of bed and walked into the bath and looked into the mirror . I looked at my self then lifted up my shirt where you can see just my belly . I was starting to grow a baby bump . I turned sideways and then smiled . The I decided to just get ready for the day even though I had no plans . I had jumped in the shower and bathed . When I got out I put a towel over my body and went to the closet . I grabbed and light pink shirt the said " Houston Bound " On it and I grabbed some blue jean shorts and put them on . I had done my hair and my basic make and by the time it was 12 pm. I hear my phone go off it was a text from Kristen I opened and answered .

(The chat )

Kristen ; Did David leave you for the boys too ?
Liza ; lol yea
Kristen ; lol umm so do you want to go shopping today .
Liza ; yes please I just wanna get out of this house
Kristen ; okay I'll be their in 5

————————————
I had went back to the closet and slit on some black sandals and I had grabbed my bag and phone and walked into the kitchen . I'd opened the fridge to see a bottle of water with a piece of paper attached to it . I grabbed the water out of the fridge then I close the fridge and took off the paper. I sat the water down and opened the paper . It was from David and it had read

Liza,
I know some time after you wake up you would come in her and grabbed some water so I left this here . I really don't know why but I love you and our baby .

From the best husband ever , David

It was so sweat he left a note for me. I folded it back up and put it in my bag . I heard a honk outside so I grabbed my water and headed out the front door to see Kristen's car . I jumped in and we left .

David's POV;

I was at Dom and Corinna's place with all the guys . We were talking about random stuff . Dom decided to walk on Hollywood blvd just wearing a shirt and no pants but the shirt was long enough to cover up most of his ass and penis . So me and the guys definitely brought our cameras and followed Dom . As we were walking some fans came up to us so we stopped for a picture and we continued . When we got back to Dom and Corinna's for Josh vlog him and the other guys started to ask me and Scott question about us and our pregnant wives . " David and Scott what do you want and what do you think the talks baby's ended will be ?"
Josh asked . " I think it's a girl but I want a boy " I said being honest " I think it's a boy but I kinda want a girl " Scotty said . Then I decided to make a joke " yea now Scott can't kill himself because he has a baby on the way " everyone started to laugh and everything .

Liza's POV ;

Me and Kristen went to target just for our Vlogs . As we walked down the isle I saw the baby section . We both looked at each other then entered the baby area . It was filled with all baby stuff . Cribs , diapers , clothes , food , sleeping beds , car seats , and all we looked a little and then left . I decided to by a couple things for the house . A couple of candles , some groceries and Allen. Then we left . As we were in the car my phone started to buzz it was David calling me so I answered .

( the call)

David ; Hey babe
Liza ; hey what's up ?
David ; nothin with the guys and all what's that noise where are you ?
Liza ; I'm in the car with Kristen we had went to target
David ; ohh , I'm about to be on my way home so I will see you when you get her
Liza ; okay love you
David ; love you too

Kristen had then dropped me off at my house and I walked in . David came to greet me with a kiss and then looked down and noticed how I had bags in my hands ." Here let me help you with that " he said while taking the bags out of my hands and into the kitchen. I followed behind him and said thank you and he followed it with a " your welcome "  once we were in the kitchen and he started to put the stuff up and I went to help . He let me and once we were done I pulled him towards me to kiss him . When he pulled away after the kiss he picked me up and carried me to the couch . We started to make out on the sofa for about 30 seconds . Then he pulled away ." You have your 10 weeks appointment tomorrow " he said I sat up " yeah thank your for reminding me " he nodded and we sat in the couch watching tv .

David's POV;

It was about 9:30 pm by now . We had watched a couple of movies and shows . When I looked at likes I realized she was asleep . So I turned the tv off then picked her up then she wrapped herself around me. I carried her to our bed room and laid her on the bed . Where she then got comfy and continued her sleep . I decided to take a shower so that tomorrow we would not be rushing  tomorrow morning . After the shower it was about 10 I checked social media and I turned my phone off and laid beside Liza and before I New it she was wrapped around me like how a panda is on a tree . Then I fell asleep .

//// today's chapter wasn't really that exciting I know but hopefully the next will if you have any requests please email me at girlnew2525@gmail.com ////