What did you do?!

* Itachi's POV*
I was sitting down and reading my book in the living room with all the members even Pain, yes our fearful leader was lounging around with us.
"Guys I'm so fucking bored" Hidan stated.
"Let's go something, yeah!" Deidara said.
"Like what?" Pain asked.
"Something that doesn't involve wasting money" Kakuzu stated.
"Oi! You greedy Fucker" Hidan stated.
"Let's invite (Y/N)-Chan over and have a sleepover" Tobi asked.
"Yeah Where's Konan's Bitch in crime?" Hidan asked.
"Hidan don't call her that!" I stated.
"Does the little fucking Uchiha have a crush on the bitch?" He argued.
"Watch Your Mouth you immortal bastard" Orochimaru said. I glared at him.
"Oi didn't the snake fucker have a date with her?" Hidan asked. We all looked at him. The room went silent with the tensions rising.

"Oh (Y/N) just called and she wants to have a sleepover at her house and no boys allowed, she said something about needed to talk to me" Konan said as she came into the room, she looked around and froze.
"Did I miss something?" She asked.
"Oh no, we were just in the middle of figuring out what happened with your best friend but it seems that she's okay" Pain spoke up.
"Pain do you think I'd be able to go to her house for a few days?" She asked.
"Of course, just calling me if you need anything and No going out to clubs" Pain replied.
Konan ran off to get her things.

"Are you guys together, un?" Deidara asked.
"Yes we are" pain replied with an emotionless voice.
"Okay Pain I'm going to get going" Konan stated.
"Okay be safe call me when you get there" he replied. The door opened and closed. The room was now filled with men.
"So what did you do?" I asked glaring at Orochimaru.
"Nothing" he replied.

I glared at him.
"I know you are lying so what happened on your date because you know exactly what happened on my date" I stated. He looked around the room.
"I told her the truth about your date mishap" he replied.
"What the fuck are you saying?" Hidan asked.
"I was the reason why she got those snake bites" he replied.
"So your the reason why she almost died, yeah?" Deidara asked.
"Yes"
The men all glared at him.
"Your lucky she's alive! She's very important to Konan and the fact that she nearly died because of you makes me so pissed off" Pain stated.
"So I'm guessing you told her the truth?!" I said.
"Yes I did and she didn't take it so well" he replied.

"Well yeah who would be okay with something being the reason for their injures" Sasori said.
"Tobi thinks that wasn't right, Tobi wouldn't hurt (Y/N)-Chan because Tobi got jealous. Tobi would be happy for (Y/N)-Chan" Tobi replied.
"I wouldn't be Fucking surprised if she never talks to you again" Hidan stated. 
"What should we do? Un" Deidara asked changing the subject.
"Let's go to a fucking Bar!!" Hidan said.
"No!" Pain yelled.
"Well what the fuck should we do?" He asked.
"Let's go to a restaurant? And then maybe a bar" Orochimaru stated.
"Yeah, that sounds good" I said.
"Well let's get going" Kakuzu said.

We left to our rooms to get dressed. I changed into a plain tee shirt and some black jeans.
I walked into the living room and saw Orochimaru.
"Don't think that I forgive you" I stated.
"What do you mean Uchiha?" He asked.
"You hurt her more then once, I'm going to be keeping an eye on you" I replied.
"Okay Mr. I have to run everything threw you" he said rolling his eyes.
"This was supposed to be a fair fight" I stated.
"All's fair in love and War" he replied with a smirk. I glared at him as I waited for the others.
"Is the little Uchiha afraid to play dirty?" He added with a chuckle.
"If you want to play dirty, I'll play even dirtier" I replied and his smirk grew. I rolled my eyes and glared at him.
"Aw still don't forgive me little Uchiha"
We arrived at the restaurant and sat in the back. Our waiter was a fairly beautiful girl, who ended up being a HUGE flirt. I simply rolled my eyes at her pathetic attempts for me to notice her. I have my eyes and heart set on one girl and only one girl. Once she noticed I wasn't paying attention to her she moved on to Hidan who happily returned the flirting. I tried so hard to control my gagging at the sight.
"Hey Bitch wanna go to the bar with us?" He asked her and she smiled.
"Sure I get off in ten, I'll just go change into something sexy. I'll meet you guys in the front?" She asked while twisting her hair.
"Works for me Bitch" he replied and she walked off.
"Tobi thinks that lady is very pretty, Hidan did a goof job choosing her" Tobi replied. Hidan smirked.
"Hell to the fucking yeah, I'm gonna fuck the bitch!" He stated his smirk growing.
"Well you better be careful with her, you don't want to catch something" Kakuzu said.
"Yes. use protection Hidan, we don't need a little you running around" Pain said and we all began laughing.
"Oi!"

We arrived at the bar, Hidan ran off with his girl of the night. The rest of us sat the the tables.
"We have two lovely Ladies who are looking for men to dance with them" the Dj announced bringing out Konan and (Y/N). My eyes went wide.
"What are they doing here?" I asked. Pain stood up and walked to he stage. He grabbed both Konan and (Y/N). He brought them to the tables.
"I thought I said no clubs?" He stated looking at Konan and she giggled.
"You said no clubs, we are at a bar. Silly. There's a difference" she replied.
"Oi! Pain is your bitch sneaking around?" Hidan said as he arrived with his girl.
"Hi, I'm Tani, nice to meet you" Tani said.
"Hi! I'm Konan and this is my best friend (Y/N)" Konan said.
"Wanna go dance?" (Y/N) asked.
"Yes!" All three girls left.
"Wait!"Pain yelled.
"Yes?" Konan asked.
"I'm not done talking to you and (Y/N), I'm seriously considering a punishment for you both" He replied and they just walked off.
"Oi! Your Bitch just ignored you" Hidan said laughing.
"Yours also left, Dipshit" Kakuzu said.
"Oh fuck she did!" He yelled back.