Chapter 1: Is This love ?

Hello Everyone, this is my first fan fiction story, so I hope you enjoy it. Also I'm not that good of a writer, but I like doing this for fun. There are going to be some mistakes, since english is not my first language. I'm a Japanese Otaku Whore, deal with it. Any-ways, I love My Hero Academia, so Let The Shipping Begin !! 👍🙉

If you see any typos let me know. If you're an asshole about it, then don't read at all
_________________________________________

It was Midoriya's first day at UA. He was very nervous, but also excited to meet new people. Also he's finally able to go to the school of his dreams. He quickly packed his things, and rushed to school. He then entered through the main entrance. When he got inside, he picked up his schedule for his classes. He rushed to Class 1A, which was the hero course. He opened the door, and everyone stopped to stare at him. He was very anxious, and his palms began to sweat. Then he noticed how everyone was praising him for destroying the giant robot at the UA exams. A boy with red spiky hair walked up to Midoriya.

"Dude, that was awesome what you did out there at the exams

"Dude, that was awesome what you did out there at the exams. You totally saved that girl from being crushed."

"Well I couldn't just leave her alone to get hurt. Honestly, it was just out of instinct."

"That was the manliness save I've seen in awhile. I respect that, my name is Kirishima."

" I'm Midoriya." They shake hands and exchange a smile at one another.

Suddenly a boy with blonde hair rose from his chair and marched over towards Midoriya with great hostility.

"Listen Deku! I don't know how you got your damn quirk. But I'm gonna find out sooner or later, and when I do I'm gonna blow you straight to hell." says Bakugou with anger in his eyes.

"Jeez what crawled up his ass and died? That dude needs to take a chill pill ASAP. " says Kirishima.

"To be honest, I ask myself that question too." says Midoriya

"What did you say, red head! You wanna get blown up too!" screams Bakugou.

"Is he always this intense." says Kirishima.

"You have no idea." says Midoriya in a sarcastic tone.

"Don't ignore me!" Yells Bakugou with intense rage.

Suddenly a girl with green hair and wide eyes opened the door.